Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Trade Table Scam

NEW Trade Table Scam

Well all i can say is "Wow". Wow at the fact that this literally just happened 10 minutes ago. I had my Cat Melee and 5200 shells sitting on the trade table with someone on the other side with a few melees and thats it. While I was standing there with my items on the table waiting for an offer, some guy walked up, grabbed the table, and it replaced my head with his and my items were still on the table and the guy accepted. I tried to leave and I tried to deny it but it didn't worked. After the trade completed, I lagged out and then i related. My items were gone. People standing around were messaging me stuff like "HOW'D THAT GUY DO THAT" and "That trade was bad" I had no idea what was going on! I am truly amazed at what just happened. I hope I can get my items and shells back. The guy's name is unknown because I didn't even bother tapping him because at the time there was a scam going on. It took me a very long time to get to that point and if all of my hard work goes to waste because some kid was either hacking or lagging, I'm going to be very upset.

Updated-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Link--> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4I...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Kuujoe; 07-17-2015 at 07:21 AM.

That sucks. Nothing we can do about it. It isn't like snk dishes out free items for people who say they got scammed, who knows if you got scammed or not. If you got proof show it, otherwise - I am sorry my friend.
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Mun is a complete loser and I never liked him because he acts so big and tough.

Quit.

You should had relogged

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoFire View Post
    That sucks. Nothing we can do about it. It isn't like snk dishes out free items for people who say they got scammed, who knows if you got scammed or not. If you got proof show it, otherwise - I am sorry my friend.
    I found the guy who did it. Or, he found ME. He kept messaging me "I'm sorry for your loss" over and over. Then he said "let me donate so you will forgive me" then he called me to a trade table and kept asking if I forgave him. He also had a cat Melee and when I asked him about it, he said he didn't have one.

And furthermore. My trade tables are whack. They always glitch. Like they did back there where I lost my cat Melee. Here it's saying I already have a trade table when I don't even have one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoFire View Post
    so, is that enough proof?

That's corrupt
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Lmao, I just pmed him, (I also know him -.-) n so in his status it said "did not steal cat" I pmed him it was on here n he's checking right now hope you can get your stuff back :l
    I will soon rule the world.
    -Minyoung

Quote Originally Posted by Minyoung View Post
    so in his status it said "did not steal cat"
    of course he will deny it. You can't believe what he says because I have visual proof right up there that he is apologizing for it

Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
    of course he will deny it. You can't believe what he says because I have visual proof right up there that he is apologizing for it
    He just pmed me saying "you trust me I would never"
    I trust Kuujoe because there's enough proof, and Blade is a bit suspicious but yeah.
    -Minyoung

Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post

-Minyoung