Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: NEW Trade Table Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
    Wow, I am absolutely speechless. I posted this thread to help you guys to not get scammed and to learn from what had happened to me. But instead of me helping you, for a change, you helped ME! This is seriously unbelieveable. it started today with Froz donating a stun gun which is AMAZING and I love him for that. But then another person that I have never talked to before messaged me. He said that he heard what had happened he wanted to help. So then he proceeded to talk about how he's done with trading and he was going to focus on other things. So then he donated me 1000 trochus. Which by itself amazingly generous but then, he called me to another table, and set down 4000 trochus. I couldn't believe it. I tried telling him no. But he would stop saying how he was done and how he didn't want/need it anymore. This is the reason the forums are here. This is why Pantone can see these threads and reach out to one-another even if they're strangers. I will be paying this back to the community. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I will. You can mark my words.

Bro,support.toonslab.com will help you !
    Briefly went out and had already returned

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilmonster View Post
    Bro,support.toonslab.com will help you !
    Nope. Already tried. They didn't answer and they said that they answered it even though they didn't

I remember when Kuujoe put his cat melee and brella on my table and pressed accept, and I accepted and he would wait a few seconds and then leave. Maybe he did this to this guy, but he lagged this time and the trade went through? Sorry dude but you kept doing that to me and it was really annoying...and I kept asking myself, "what if he were to suddenly lag?... He would loose his items"

Didn't want to bring up an old topic but I had to say it. Sorry but, it would explain how it happened.
    And about the trade table thing saying you already have a table in use, it happens to me too. It's some sort of lag/glitch thing that happens. You just had to relog.

Kuujoe quit ,i dont think he will read this

Oh sorry I thought he was asking about League of Legends 2 days ago on forums.