Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Trade Table Scam

Did you try asking him to spell innocent backwards

But seriously at least you were smart enough to record, props to you for catching someone who was a scammer. One time, I scammed a girl of her zanmoto and I felt so bad I gave it back and 100 shovels. Random fact.
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

DAMN, I can only imagine how you feel. For some reason, I believe you fell for a trust scam and you're now making an attempt to get the items back which is PERFECTLY understandable bro. Then again, I could be wrong... Regardless, I feel for you man. Best of luck.
    HEY YOU! YES YOU!! You might be on my YouTube Channel!! I do Graal COMMENTARY videos!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/ILikePurple​​

Quote Originally Posted by King Anakin View Post
    DAMN, I can only imagine how you feel. For some reason, I believe you fell for a trust scam and you're now making an attempt to get the items back which is PERFECTLY understandable bro. Then again, I could be wrong... Regardless, I feel for you man. Best of luck.
    Thanks, means a lot, but the scam was a scam 100% I had no consent to it ever happening, it just happened. I just wish that staff members will do something about it

Too Bad Kuujoe, I was scammed many times and Riskkks just used somekind of graphic hack and scammed me, unfortunately staff's said "Too Bad"
    Im sorry for your loss but if you get your items back, there's gonna be some trouble
    Hi there! Im Kase.
    Im new to forum so dont ask me any shts about forum pls
    You can simply find me on ERA, mostly in the Events
    If you have any concerns, questions or anything like that, PM me on Era
    Xbox GT: LoveWhiplash
    CoD Clan: NoToR (NTR)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the Moreyou learn,
    the more you Earn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
    Thanks, means a lot, but the scam was a scam 100% I had no consent to it ever happening, it just happened. I just wish that staff members will do something about it
    Then I believe you. Try to put your case together as best as possible with all the proof you have and cross your fingers. I'm sure that if the staff finds something suspicious when looking at the table logs, they'll do something.
    HEY YOU! YES YOU!! You might be on my YouTube Channel!! I do Graal COMMENTARY videos!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/ILikePurple​​

Submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com explaining the story in details. They will help you! I am sorry for you bro! ;(
    ineffable.

Wow..that's really something.
    It's pretty sad that the 'All Trades Are Final' policy is always around,or you'd get your items back immediately.
    Hope you do,because this evidence could be concrete.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Ah, that intro never gets old to me. Anyways, as much as I respect the administrators my honest opinion is that you will receive next to no help regarding a scam, even if this is a special case where you had no control over it. Sorry for the loss of profit my friend, hopefully this can be resolved in one way or another.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Banned Sottocapo
    That sucks ill pm u in game kuujoe u can have my tazer

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously i will

- - - Updated - - -

Now get on

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    That sucks ill pm u in game kuujoe u can have my tazer

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously i will

- - - Updated - - -

Now get on
    Wuw.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!