Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Add a "Ignore" button please

Add a "Ignore" button please

I think this would stop most harassment. When you click on a person and theres options like blocking, inviting etc. There should be a ignore button that makes you not see any chat of the person you ignored. If you wanna end harassment, add this option please

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    I think this would stop most harassment. When you click on a person and theres options like blocking, inviting etc. There should be a ignore button that makes you not see any chat of the person you ignored. If you wanna end harassment, add this option please
    One solution, stay away from the guy who harasses you. Theres no need for ignore. If you block, they can't pm and if you stay away and turned mapping off, they couldn't find you.
    "I like trains"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Murd3r View Post
    One solution, stay away from the guy who harasses you. Theres no need for ignore. If you block, they can't pm and if you stay away and turned mapping off, they couldn't find you.
    ^ simple understanding

Development Team
    Yea but if your in a base and can't leave...Well the problem is still there with or without blocking. Also if you were at spar or I don't know trading tables, you shouldn't have to leave because someone in bothering you.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Yea but if your in a base and can't leave...Well the problem is still there with or without blocking. Also if you were at spar or I don't know trading tables, you shouldn't have to leave because someone in bothering you.
    Who would give their time insulting each other in a base. In most gangs now, people kick whoever harasses fellow members.
    "I like trains"

A ignore button would be much better

Why not block
    Them

Yes, I agree ignore buttons would really help against harassment. But what about in events, like spar tournament and tag team spar? They may beat you easily since they are invisible. Same thng is basing... The ignore mode should be on turned on in non-PK areas...
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Yes fuze. An ignore button would be great.

Development Team
    Who would give their time insulting each other in a base. In most gangs now, people kick whoever harasses fellow members.
    Yea but not all. And sometimes it's not even the members of your gang, it could be the members of a attacking gang.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship