Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's causing Era's lag?

Somebody you used to know Waiter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Hahaha one of the guys is saying 5000 pu... Oh my god I hate when Players do this, I don't know why all the people are in Start, why can't there a be a new start in south.
    They would still move to first start (our current one) and continue spam.

It's not a lag. When too many peoples / players standing together, it will let you focus on where you are standing and who is around you.
    Just like last time Theatre and Q&A.

Crowd gatherings always get out of hand,especially for new shops,mostly when they're in the pk areas.
    When the pkers arrive,that's when the lag starts to kick in.
    Fortunately enough,iEra isn't plagued by "undissolvable" crowd gatherings,that are much harder to deal with and cause inconceivable amounts of lag.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

*Sniff* *Sniff* Anyone else smell that? Smells like a new staffing opportunity to me! I can see it now, "start patrol, here to prevent lag and protect the residents of the start zone.".
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Just why not make a command: /clearpublicchat , it can clear all what players say and /publicchat when u want to see what players are saying XD
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    Just why not make a command: /clearpublicchat , it can clear all what players say and /publicchat when u want to see what players are saying XD
    /clearchat
    And if you want to see back what they say, kindly move to another place where you can't see them and go back to them, the chat will appear again.

Yes but with clearpublicchat you won't see the chat even if you go back which when I say /clearchat I always get annoyed when the chat pops up again. So this would be a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Jittlez View Post
    First of all that's so unrealistic, to report someone for that. I agree, it sucks, it really does, its selfish and immature, but it does not constitute a report, hardly even a personal warning. Are you really going to spend your time reporting every single person who says it? Get realistic.
    Era isn't realistic.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

The server is being DDosd by someone. Unixmad knows who it is, but he won't call the police.
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Mun is a complete loser and I never liked him because he acts so big and tough.

Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoFire View Post
    The server is being DDosd by someone. Unixmad knows who it is, but he won't call the police.
    Yes, someone is DDosd the server.
    My Levels Thread