Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hall Of Fame

Hall Of Fame

Ok so I got a pretty good idea. Wanna hear my idea? Keep readying!

My idea is to make a Hall Of Fame of graal era players. You will be picked to be on the Hall Of Fame for being the best of the best on era. Now the Hall of Fame players get 25k Graalts a month. WOW! That's a lot of Graalts we'll it's not thst easy to get into the Hall of Fame. To get picked and put on the Hall of Fame you go on the fourms and their will be a Hall of Fame thread. It will tell you what to do. It will ask for your Era name and why you think you should be in the hall of fame. Then people will be able to vote on each thread once. When you vote it will ask Do you think this player should be in the Hall of Fame? "YES or NO"? People can vote and if it gets to 100 votes saying yes he will be moved by an admin and when he logs on Era it will Pm him saying "Congratulations you made it to the Hall of Fame"! But if you get to 50 Vots saying No you thread will be removed and you won't be able to leave a thread for another week!

Other Hall Of Fame Tjings you get:
    - Free VIP
    -Hall Of Fame Hat
    -Hall Of Fame sign (can't be traded)
    and the 25K a month!

~Max

Wow, you're so creative haha! But instead of that how about making it for pks/spars/shells dug instead?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Big Cheese
    I like it!
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Yea just add on to it!

Banned
    I fear the bias among one another.

Member A: I like this guy, his my friend. I shall vote for him since his cool.

Member B: I hate this person, he sucks. He deserves nothing else other than a NO.

Member C: I should just follow what others are voting...

This is the part where the bias and selfishness flows in, I regret nothing. And I don't think it will even lead up to 100 votes considering only like 10-20 members are online each day.

Ok I'm afraid but yes just reduce cash per month
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!

Yes lol but it takes long it's not so easy I know thst there's like 10 member a day but they could announce and it would probably get more players to go and check it out. Not just thst it's not suppose to be easy to make it but you guys keep adding on to it. Anyways I do like the idea of the PK/spar/ and shells!

Is this for in-game,or....?
    If this were to actually be for the FORUMS,I'd suggest instead of making a thread,let all the Moderators pick out the 3-10 Grand Members,to avoid choosing favorites.(Well,there's a little chance favorites are played.)
    The prize should be a Forum award,2.5K Graalets,and an EC piece.Let the Hall stand for about 2 weeks before choosing another,if not a month.

The requirements should consist of activity,fairness,respect,and maybe maturity to be on the Hall.We wouldn't want a "HA.I HAZ MO REP DAN UUUU." or "OMGZ HE SUUUUUCKZ CUZ HE THIKZ MY IDEA 4 GUN REFUNZ IZ BAAAAD ROLFL!1!1!"

Hm,I don't really know about in-game.It would mostly end up of doing favors,as xStarx said.
    Last edited by iIamtheNoob; 10-10-2014 at 03:38 AM.

good idea but its not gonna work.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Wow, you're so creative haha! But instead of that how about making it for pks/spars/shells dug instead?
    The hall of fame focuses on famous players, as per the name. It isn't exactly a record hall. I think it should rather focus on outstanding members of the community, whether that's a rolemodel player or a basing veteran.

As much as it does sound like a popularity contest in how it's inductees are chosen, i do like the idea of a hall of fame. However, i don't agree on the 25k/month idea, it's just silly. A hat would be sufficient and that's about as far as it should go.