Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pizza Clearing System?

Question Pizza Clearing System?

Since pizza making is a prety popular and simple way to earn good gralats, I've noticed an issue about it regarding the afk players making pizza. When someone grabs a pizza dough plate thing, it's their pizza, right? So, this stops other players from hogging the pizza or putting toppings on your pizza. All that is great, but what happens when the owner of a pizza table goes afk for a long time? The dough stays there, hogging the spots for active players who want to gain some gralats. So, I think it would be nice if the pizza dough/half finished pizza disappears in about 4-10 minutes after it has been claimed. After all, it is called "Speedy Pizza", and it doesn't take that long to make one pizza. This would probably result in more gralats being made and more pizzas being made as well(and less frustrated players when looking for a spot to make their pizza). Do you like my idea?

If the owner goes afk for an amount of time (it's not that long of a time), it's up for grabs for anyone.
    What I hate about pizza making however, is that when you get a pizza finished and your run to put it into an oven, there's a possibility of someone taking it as soon as an empty pizza holder comes up (not the table, but the square thing on the table). In my opinion, that time needs to be lenghtened. If someone just finished a pizza, chances are they're gonna use it again. Which is why I refuse to do pizza jobs now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I used to hate this.... but since I work in the 12500 room, there's almost no chance of it happening. That's just another one of the benifets of doing a crap ton of pizza work.
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    If the owner goes afk for an amount of time (it's not that long of a time), it's up for grabs for anyone.
    What I hate about pizza making however, is that when you get a pizza finished and your run to put it into an oven, there's a possibility of someone taking it as soon as an empty pizza holder comes up (not the table, but the square thing on the table). In my opinion, that time needs to be lenghtened. If someone just finished a pizza, chances are they're gonna use it again. Which is why I refuse to do pizza jobs now.
    Oh really? Then this thread is kindda pointless now XD Well, that happens a lot to me as well. That's why when I get the pizza off the plate thing, I wait there, grab a pizza dough, then bake the pizza I made earlier.

I've tried that too and they still got it :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

people are absolutely greedy >:[
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

Somebody you used to know Waiter's Avatar
    They updated speedy pizzas... Made more floors... Added Veteran Speedy Pizza... STILL LOTS OF PROBLEMS =c

Bad Idea dude. I stole some pizza everytime I go to Speedy Pizza hahha.

And Why not just Stole the Pizza of the owner of that pizza to Clear the Place. (DUMB)

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow

Banned Sottocapo
    We need a speedys pizza delivery car

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    We need a speedys pizza delivery car
    Oooh that sounds cool cx It'be interesting to see if new jobs are created in speedy pizza