Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Gangs of Base Users

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine8888 View Post
    Lol...Its not right to kick the people who help the EBIZOU BASE,and they have reasons why they offline like you EBIZOU LEADERS...just have patience until they get on...
    Lord Greg,many people have kick in there other gang because they are joining in your gang to help basing...so when you kick them,they have no gang anymore
    thats why we give sub if u dont know how basing gang works plz just watch ur mouth

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSlayer View Post
    Lol asians...
    No jk
    wtf what's wrong with Asians :/
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

iFreeze doesn't kick offliners like ebizou ebziou gets up like 3:00 a.m when USA mostly is still sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine8888 View Post
    Lol...Its not right to kick the people who help the EBIZOU BASE,and they have reasons why they offline like you EBIZOU LEADERS...just have patience until they get on...
    Lord Greg,many people have kick in there other gang because they are joining in your gang to help basing...so when you kick them,they have no gang anymore
    They have a sub gang. There is no point having a gang full of offline people when basing when there is enough people to have other members who are online.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFreak View Post
    wtf what's wrong with Asians :/
    Thay taelk liek dis and thay base while most of the people sleep which gives them easy basing hours.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Thay taelk liek dis and thay base while most of the people sleep which gives them easy basing hours.
    Don't go to sleep then. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    The funny thing is they do it on purpose..They base when everyones asleep cause they know they wont get any hours when everyones online..Thats why they have 16k hours that arnt really legit at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    The funny thing is they do it on purpose..They base when everyones asleep cause they know they wont get any hours when everyones online..Thats why they have 16k hours that arnt really legit at all
    LOL. Are you seriously that stupid?

First of all I am asian. Second I dotn taelk liek dis. Next, having big hours is legit, Asians cant change the time zone theyre in. So what, they're gonna sleep all day just to play at night to be "legit"?. And then what about when most asians are asleep and lots of people in the western hemisphere are awake? So is that "legit"? Last, I'm not in asia anymore.
    image.jpg
    "I like trains"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Murd3r View Post
    First of all I am asian. Second I dotn taelk liek dis. Next, having big hours is legit, Asians cant change the time zone theyre in. So what, they're gonna sleep all day just to play at night to be "legit"?. And then what about when most asians are asleep and lots of people in the western hemisphere are awake? So is that "legit"? Last, I'm not in asia anymore.
    image.jpg
    What i mean is they dont even try to base during the day..