Thread: Interesting thing to consider

Interesting thing to consider

Hello,
    I'm writing to you in hopes to attract Era Staff attention to an issue at hand, and get them to reconsider keeping a certain Rainbow Mallet as an item that cannot be traded..over the course of a year many changes have been made within era, and a handful of those changes targeted changing certain weapon status to tradable, for instance, hell axe or fire axe, I fail to recall as I type this. Pretty much ever auction melee has been considered tradable, except for the rainbow mallet...it is like you hate forgotten of its existence...now every hammer-like melee in graal is tradable...I would be grateful if, perhaps, you could change your mind about the mallet as well. It came to my attention just recently and seems highly unfair..it isn't a big deal, now is it? I'm not bringing anything bizarre to your attention, such as promoting guns to be tradable or refundable, or EC weapons and ec's themselves, no...I understand the concept but I see no reason at all why the rainbow mallet shouldn't be tradable...or even if there is one I hope you could find it in your heart to made another slight change...I appreciate the time you took to read this message/concern...I'll be hoping to hear from you
    Sincerely,
    Graalian, with 4 years of experience in his pocket within the game.

*tear rolls down cheek*

I'm gonna go paint a rainbow on my meat tenderizer and keep it forever!

But seriously, imo doesn't really matter if it becomes tradable does it? I'm not very knowledgable about auction items but I don't believe I've seen a rainbow mallet before, nor have I known about its existence. However, if the quantity is really as scarce as I think it to be, you would most likely benefit.

One more thing, you might as well have reminded everyone that the rainbow mallet isn't tradable. Thus making it more likely that the staff will consider you're proposal.

Banned Sottocapo
    This thread is pointless to me