Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -extra gang hat thread-

-extra gang hat thread-

This thread applies for one week from now

Any gang that has 2k hours are now permitted to have one extra gang hat for one of their members. The person who gets the extra hat can only be chosen by the CURRENT leader.

In order to select who gets the extra hat, the LEADER of the gang must send my pc account a message, which is the account with ninja as my align and barely any kills, not my ios. I will not add anything messaged to my ios so pay attention to them.

In the message, all I want is the GraalID of the gang leader, and then say the name and graal Id of the member you wish to give it to (they must be in the gang). That is all.

You have one week to message me, I will be verifying with the leaders ingame after receiving a message to ensure there are no fake accounts, again the decision is up to whichever person is currently the gang leader. I don't care if you have given it to someone else temporarily, if that is the case speak to them.

As long as you message my pc before a week from this thread, your gang member will have the extra hat added. Do not send more than one message so make sure you get it right.
    Last edited by BiTzSam; 07-20-2015 at 06:46 AM.

Does this thread also apply to the gangs that exceeded 8,000 hours whom, I'm assuming are entitled to 3 hats(excluding the extra 2k hat)???
    Also, you said any gang with 2k hours... Does this apply to those gangs whom have been sold after getting 2k hours?
    Last edited by Knuckles; 07-19-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Lol.It is havno meaning
    Briefly went out and had already returned

So 2k hours thread first right?

Is it only the 2k hat or 10k too?
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Is it only the 2k hat or 10k too?
    2k, the 10k prize was never changed therefore nobody will receive extra hats for exceeding 10k hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Does this thread also apply to the gangs that exceeded 8,000 hours whom, I'm assuming are entitled to 3 hats(excluding the extra 2k hat)???
    Also, you said any gang with 2k hours... Does this apply to those gangs whom have been sold after getting 2k hours?
    Only 2k, other gang rewards has not been fully decided upon yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Psst: Nobody can pm you on the forums at the moment.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Alright then, I don't know why you can't message me but have your gang leader message my pc account, which is the account that has align set as ninja and barely any kills, not my ios account which has the ninja status picture.

Are u planning to making the 2k hats into gas masks?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Scaletta View Post
    Are u planning to making the 2k hats into gas masks?
    I bet he is not. However, I do feel like the 10k hats should be gas masks.