Thread: Graal era PC

Graal era PC

So I have recently downloaded Graal era on pc.. Im having trouble getting past the tutorial . I will post pictures below. Im having trouble getting passed the mining part of the tutorial cause it seems to not be working idk why but it just doesnt. I had a drill for 5 minutes and tried to mine some rocks to put in the machine but the rocks never came out. Then i realized i dont have a drill anymore, It had disapeared from my inventory and i know it didnt break because it was at around 93%. I go back to try get another drill and this is what happens heres me trying to get a drill and battery back.

photo (3).jpgphoto (5).jpg

Then I realize that this had popped up..

photo (4).jpg

My question to you guys and admins is.. Can I get another drill??? or do i have to restart

photo (2).jpg

heres also a picture of my inventory see no drill or rocks? Only TNT. Do you guys no what to do plz help

Thanks
    Mooface

You gotta be kidding me... Right when i post this hole thread i figure out how to do it

Anyway since this thread still alive can someone tell me how to get gani editor i really want to learn to gani /:

hey what is era pc?

Quote Originally Posted by Syco View Post
    hey what is era pc?
    A game on pc.

Do you play with everyone else using ipad/iphones or its a different server

Whole different server. It is a whole different game but there are similarities between the 2.

oh ok cuz I would believe it would be harder to play on pc

Quote Originally Posted by Syco View Post
    oh ok cuz I would believe it would be harder to play on pc
    its ten times harder been trying to find the gani tools to gani finally got it this thread was about the game that apprently didnt even need to played for the tools suck for me. Wish i can delete this thread now
    Pm me any questions about graal
    Learning to Gani!!!

ugh now i cant figure out how to acceus the gani editor i downloaded the developer tools but i cant find it in my downloads options anyone know where it went?
    Pm me any questions about graal
    Learning to Gani!!!