Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about era and where it's going.

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    "people like me are willing to learn"

Read this again before anything
    I'm saying people are willing to learn, not only me.
    again i did say i was a Ex Lat.

Why would i need to apply if i was not happy with the Job?
    it would only bring me more stress and i would be unhappy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    Lmfao, lets be honest. You're just saying it around the long way.
    Read it again
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    I'm saying people are willing to learn, not only me.
    again i did say i was a Ex Lat.

Why would i need to apply if i was not happy with the Job?
    it would only bring me more stress and i would be unhappy.
    Ex Lat could mean anything, you could have been fired. Anyways if I was wrong Im sorry.
    Hi there! Im Kase.
    Im new to forum so dont ask me any shts about forum pls
    You can simply find me on ERA, mostly in the Events
    If you have any concerns, questions or anything like that, PM me on Era
    Xbox GT: LoveWhiplash
    CoD Clan: NoToR (NTR)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the Moreyou learn,
    the more you Earn.

Ex Lat could mean anything, you could have been fired. Anyways if I was wrong Im sorry.
    I resigned

- - - Updated - - -

era-go-really.jpg
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

STAR most PRs do what Cloud does, you can not say what PRs do and not do, you were not there to witness anything. Some staff are active, some are not, some are really active. But none of you all can say that staff do nothing at all. It is logic, would they still be staff of they did nothing? I know staff who are always online and message me right back, some others do not. But still the staff team is pretty much active.

Only thing I agree with in this flame war is that the server is laggy, and it does make the game play less enjoyable.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Banned
    You call them active - you're just backing them up again.

I don't have to be there to witness anything. The staffs does them for me by ruining the game despite not being active on the game itself.

So what point are you trying to prove? Absolutely invalid points I'll give ya that.

If you've even made a huge thinking through on what my post is about, then you're free to argue back.
    If not, stay out of it. The reason you gave me doesn't suit this public's attention.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You call them active - you're just backing them up again.

I don't have to be there to witness anything. The staffs does them for me by ruining the game despite not being active on the game itself.

So what point are you trying to prove? Absolutely invalid points I'll give ya that.

If you've even made a huge thinking through on what my post is about, then you're free to argue back.
    If not, stay out of it. The reason you gave me doesn't suit this public's attention.
    Exactly, your a pr how can we trust you @mun? The players should have more of a role in checks and balances. Because some prs are not doing their job. And the players are obviously the only ones noticing.

Just because Cloud is your friend and your in his gang does not make him an active PR, not saying he isn't active, but there are PRs who are even more active than him. Here is something for the public.

If Era really cared about their community, they would do everything possible to help them in any way. Instead of getting on and "working".

Player Relations don't really do much besides host events, which happen rarely on certain timezones, host auctions, which happen almost never, and help with new ideas coming to the game, such as shops, items, or anything else.

Instead of doing any 3 of those on their staff account, I see them fooling around at Astro's, filling around at a gang base, standing on top of the trade table house in Start doing what? Nothing. They have a staff account for a reason, yet they decide to act like children and play around with their powers, which is supposed to be a responsibility.

Now I know some of the staff will be saying things like " These people volunteer" or "The staff doesn't get paid". Volunteers in Pet Shelters don't get paid, do you see them throwing around puppies?

Volunteers in the Red Cross don't get paid. Do you see them taking home the relief supplies?

Volunteers at hospitals don't get paid. Do you see them throwing around vital organs?

Volunteers at the homeless shelters don't get paid, do you see them eating the food?

These people do a lot more than Era's staff, and some of them are entirely volunteers, which means not even the CEO gets paid! But Era is getting around $100-400 a day. Yet the staff they hire are complete slackers. At least the ones they hire nowadays.

Era needs a fix.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    If Era really cared about their community, they would do everything possible to help them in any way. Instead of getting on and "working".

Player Relations don't really do much besides host events, which happen rarely on certain timezones, host auctions, which happen almost never, and help with new ideas coming to the game, such as shops, items, or anything else.

Instead of doing any 3 of those on their staff account, I see them fooling around at Astro's, filling around at a gang base, standing on top of the trade table house in Start doing what? Nothing. They have a staff account for a reason, yet they decide to act like children and play around with their powers, which is supposed to be a responsibility.

Now I know some of the staff will be saying things like " These people volunteer" or "The staff doesn't get paid". Volunteers in Pet Shelters don't get paid, do you see them throwing around puppies?

Volunteers in the Red Cross don't get paid. Do you see them taking home the relief supplies?

Volunteers at hospitals don't get paid. Do you see them throwing around vital organs?

Volunteers at the homeless shelters don't get paid, do you see them eating the food?

These people do a lot more than Era's staff, and some of them are entirely volunteers, which means not even the CEO gets paid! But Era is getting around $100-400 a day. Yet the staff they hire are complete slackers. At least the ones they hire nowadays.

Era needs a fix.
    *claps*

also, admins who compete in the game for rewards, (such as basing) are way more active on their player accounts, fighting against players, than on their admin accounts, actually doing something productive for the game.

Auctions are timed now, if they weren't we would have hosted more.