Thread: Fix Flappy SNK 1 & 2!

Fix Flappy SNK 1 & 2!

If Flappy Bird wasn't annoying by itself, Graal has decided to make Flappy SNK. It is easier than Flappy Bird, but choppy as hell.

Here are some problem:

Lag Spikes: During the arcade game, everything is smooth, everything is OK. Then the game decides to hit a lag spike and makes you tap too early and crash into the pipes. This is annoying and should be fixed soon.

Pipes are unbalanced:

If you look at this image, the pipe goes all the way up, then all the way down. Flappy SNK doesn't fall down fast enough to get to it, so you really have to travel low to avoid collisions like this. Fix the pipes.

Bad FramesPerSecond:
    This isn't a problem unless you play for a long time. Then, the fps goes down and makes the game really slow.

More coming soon as soon as I find them.

------------Update------------
    Taps don't register:
    Sometimes you are just playing along, getting a lot of points, then the tap doesn't register, causing you to fall down to your doom. It is really annoying when you have a high score.
    Invisible Walls:
    Sometimes, it just gets really annoying when you get a good score, and you hit an invisible wall. But when you actually crash into a pipe in game, you keep going. Another problem.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

same thing happens to me

I don't get lag spikes in flappy snk, the unregistered taps and invis walls are a glitch for andriod devices.

I have ipad and the unregistered tap and invisible wall happens to me. I'm hoping for new arcade games, but that might not be for awhile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    If Flappy Bird wasn't annoying by itself, Graal has decided to make Flappy SNK. It is easier than Flappy Bird, but choppy as hell.

Here are some problem:

Lag Spikes: During the arcade game, everything is smooth, everything is OK. Then the game decides to hit a lag spike and makes you tap too early and crash into the pipes. This is annoying and should be fixed soon.

Pipes are unbalanced:

If you look at this image, the pipe goes all the way up, then all the way down. Flappy SNK doesn't fall down fast enough to get to it, so you really have to travel low to avoid collisions like this. Fix the pipes.

Bad FramesPerSecond:
    This isn't a problem unless you play for a long time. Then, the fps goes down and makes the game really slow.

More coming soon as soon as I find them.

Taps don't register:
    Sometimes you are just playing along, getting a lot of points, then the tap doesn't register, causing you to fall down to your doom. It is really annoying when you have a high score.
    Invisible Walls:
    Sometimes, it just gets really annoying when you get a good score, and you hit an invisible wall. But when you actually crash into a pipe in game, you keep going. Another problem.
    I only get lag spikes also for flappy snk 1 its possible to do those unbalanced pipes ive done them alot when you pipe is al the way down stay up whne ur in it if the pipes up top stay close to the ground if you get what im trying to say

- - - Updated - - -

Well my highscore is 118 ;(

I passed this tho, I always keep myself dropping till there are something higher and I tap as fast as I could.
    Also the lag spikes are bothering me, everytime I passed a building, lag spikes shown up, so hard to survive

I had a score of 219 and I pressed close by accident and I didn't get the tickets...

Unregistered taps normally are the problem for me.
    Flappy snk 2,on the contrary is pretty ok,considering I've gotten pretty high scores.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned Sottocapo
    They are not amping Flappy snk 2
    This is how the flappy snk games work
    Flappy snk - fast paced makes tickets FASTER but get LESS tickets per coin
    Flappy Snk 2 - Slow paced extremely easy makes tickets slower but get MORE Ticket per coin