Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we bring back old Era?

Can we bring back old Era?

About 9 or 10 years ago I started playing Era on PC, It was such a fun and exciting game to play after school.even with a low player count it had a thriving economy, an intricate hierarchy amunsgt the gangs, missions, even unique rare guns and weapons. This was the game I was hoping to see when I saw it was available on my iPad.

This new Era is pretty cool. It's a bit tricky on a tablet, it was much easier to spar and text on a keyboard, hot keys, etc. But what has really made this a totally different game is that you cannot trade guns and trade money. In the old Era this fueled the economy. New guns were introduced in limited batches, gangs had their own guns only they can buy. You also had a bank account, and if you died with money on you, you would lose half your gralats. You could also drag and drop, offering a quick but scammable trading route. It really gave the game more depth that it's able to capture now.

If you can't make this new Era like its old glory days, at least keep the servers up for the old Era so we can still play
    Last edited by H Canavi; 07-23-2015 at 06:40 PM.

The gun trading for iEra was suggested long ago and was declined. However, I'm not against this trading money idea, although it has it's obvious flaws.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Era PC is full of actual mature people from what I've seen.

iEra is full of immature children who think they're phone is their life.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post

Not entirely.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Banned
    But I have a thread about this...

WE WANT DROP - DRAG - LOSE MONEY WHEN WE ARE KILLED - TRADE GUNS AND GRALATS ... PLease XD
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post

^^^^ thats why I play a lot of era pc sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    WE WANT DROP - DRAG - LOSE MONEY WHEN WE ARE KILLED - TRADE GUNS AND GRALATS ... PLease XD
    NO, Because the moment you and other people on iera trade your gun you wil cry and cry demanding a refund because you were dumb enough to get scammed.

The thing is, most of the time people on era PC use a sort of honor system because if you scam somebody, you don't have anywhere to hide. Even if you change your name, everybody has access to everyone's graal Id. But iEra is a whole different story. If they enabled what they had on old era, it would be chaos.

Hmm.. I like the Bank idea. The Era Bank is just a building that no ones uses... having an Era Bank Account would be a great idea!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I like the bank idea too.