Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exchanging trochus!

Exchanging trochus!

I have 8.2k trochus that I DO NOT want. I will gladly exchange it for 8k sand dollars or scallops or 15.5k aero. I may also add a spider sword or black crab dagger. ty.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody?

Point of how dumb era economy is, trochus being equivalent to sand dollars and aeros being worthless. I'm so done with the era economy.

You're kidding right? You're asking for more that trochus is actually worth. 8.2k tro = 24600 gralats. Where as 8k sandollars/scallops = 40000 and then your asking for 15k aerolatas?

This isn't how trading works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    You're kidding right? You're asking for more that trochus is actually worth. 8.2k tro = 24600 gralats. Where as 8k sandollars/scallops = 40000 and then your asking for 15k aerolatas?

SOMEONE WHO HAS SENSE OMG THIS GAME ISN"F FILLED WITH 10YR OLDS *logs into era* wait never mind.

If you don't want your shells donate to Africa.
    http://www.savethechildren.org/site/...848/Africa.htm

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Tell that to everyone lol. I'm following graal economy standards. I also know that it is stupid, but I go along with it. If you have a problem with it, then gtfo from trading and stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002diamond2002 View Post
    Tell that to everyone lol. I'm following graal economy standards. I also know that it is stupid, but I go along with it. If you have a problem with it, then gtfo from trading and stop complaining.
    No we will complain because we want it changed. That's how a forum works, we want change we go after what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002diamond2002 View Post
    For your information, I don't trade. Would you like to know why? It's because people think they need to change the price of actual sellables. The whole issue is because people keep going with the prices that everyone else gives. How about you have your own mind and create prices you think its worth, not what others do.

This is a forum, where everyone can give their opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

For your information, I don't trade. Would you like to know why? It's because people think they need to change the price of actual sellables. The whole issue is because people keep going with the prices that everyone else gives. How about you have your own mind and create prices you think its worth, not what others do.
    This^ Cannot be said any better.

This is a forum, where everyone can give their opinions.
    Not going to start a flame here, but if you're not a trader why waste my time commenting on my post? Nobody asked for your opinions as this is a TRADE GROUP. We buy and sell, therefore no useless opinion is needed, thank you very much.