Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: This is a outrage! P2K

The gun is amazing imo, yes it's costly but that's only because they are legendary Era PC guns that were thought never to be released since they were too OP, but yet they have the same stats, the hit timer is 0.5 which is normal - I think the most i've seen is 0.7 being the Souizen so the hit timer is not the issue. The guns fire speed is beyond Souizen's (when dual) with almost no reload freeze leaving an un-ending chain of shots. And a single P2K has similar stats to an M4 just less freeze, but the point is to really receive the dual not single. I've heard the ones who actually have the gun say they want auto since they can't even tap that fast & I'm still considering it. The gun is fine I believe you guys are just used to not seeing expensive guns as one hasn't been released in a while. Not to even mention the gold/diamond skins that are available after.

-More guns are being made so it's not really the end of the world, the P2K's will always remain the #1 PK rewards.

Banned
    Are you ****ting me recurvez, it takes 9+ shots to kill 1 person. Its a terrible gun, theres no spread on it, so your range is incredibly bad and its incredibly easy to dodge, rof has 0 affect as the freakin hit timer is .5 and if the guns ROF is lower than .2 then its taking 3 shots of eaten bullets, its absolute garbage. Now take off the hit timer and you got a badass gun and no one would be complaining

Banned
    Recurvez it is more of a spar style gun then. The P2K is like trying to fight a pbp user with an m4. 3/4 of the times you are gonna die, either make a pk gun that actually competes with the BAR/Pbps or buff the P2Ks

Ummm now I get it the gun was realized for pkers so they stop complaining about why they don't have "keel" stuff like the spar rewards but now I see the p2k it's only for spar use because for base it doesn't do any ****....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    Ummm now I get it the gun was realized for pkers so they stop complaining about why they don't have "keel" stuff like the spar rewards but now I see the p2k it's only for spar use because for base it doesn't do any ****....
    Exactly basers/pkers don't want the fast lower damage guns that sparrers like. Basing is not 1 vs 1 it is a group of playera fighting so a low damaging/ fast gun doesn't do much because you have to fight multiple people. There is a reason everyone uses a BAR or PBP in bases. In a week or less no basersor pkers will be using the P2K because it just doesn't cut it for basing or pking. Also most the time in bases you need to get through narrow hallways or doors, I wonder who will win the pbp user or the P2K user. Sure you can shoot faster, but with the hit registration it doesn't matter. The pbp will kill you before you even hit the person twice.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    The gun is amazing imo, yes it's costly but that's only because they are legendary Era PC guns that were thought never to be released since they were too OP, but yet they have the same stats, the hit timer is 0.5 which is normal - I think the most i've seen is 0.7 being the Souizen so the hit timer is not the issue. The guns fire speed is beyond Souizen's (when dual) with almost no reload freeze leaving an un-ending chain of shots. And a single P2K has similar stats to an M4 just less freeze, but the point is to really receive the dual not single. I've heard the ones who actually have the gun say they want auto since they can't even tap that fast & I'm still considering it. The gun is fine I believe you guys are just used to not seeing expensive guns as one hasn't been released in a while. Not to even mention the gold/diamond skins that are available after.

-More guns are being made so it's not really the end of the world, the P2K's will always remain the #1 PK rewards.
    It makes sence but isnt it for pk rewards? I thought this was gonna be a spammy gun with mega spread and such. I say this is a better spar gun than anything, adding auto to it will make it better so yea I would add that.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Veteran
    Ok I'm sorry but can someone please show me a picture of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Exactly basers/pkers don't want the fast lower damage guns that sparrers like. Basing is not 1 vs 1 it is a group of playera fighting so a low damaging/ fast gun doesn't do much because you have to fight multiple people. There is a reason everyone uses a BAR or PBP in bases. In a week or less no basersor pkers will be using the P2K because it just doesn't cut it for basing or pking. Also most the time in bases you need to get through narrow hallways or doors, I wonder who will win the pbp user or the P2K user. Sure you can shoot faster, but with the hit registration it doesn't matter. The pbp will kill you before you even hit the person twice.
    See if there is any admin that cares about us the players you guys will do something about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Wait is it 100k$ each!? :0
    Hate. Kill. Destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    era should just let the first p2k be free. Its completley over priced, 50K tops for 1 gun.
    I completly agree with you cos we always made it for 100k kills
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.