Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: This is a outrage! P2K

The thing is, is that the p2k isn't a very good weapon for pk. If there was a legitimate classification system, it would most likely fall under spar, opposed to pk. If you make a reward for pkers, based on how much they pk, then it should be a pk weapon. It's a decent gun, yea, but they overpriced it and brought it to the wrong audience. They should have made a space shotgun of sorts, that shoots lasers, does a good amount of damage, DOESN'T stack, has a medium level freeze, an accelerated rof, and avoids umbrellas/shields/and any other bullet blocking mechanisms. Any PKers knows what a pain an umbrella is in a base. The good thing is that not everyone would have it. You could price it at around 100k, and it wouldn't be overpriced, expecially since you'd need 100k kills.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    The thing is, is that the p2k isn't a very good weapon for pk. If there was a legitimate classification system, it would most likely fall under spar, opposed to pk. If you make a reward for pkers, based on how much they pk, then it should be a pk weapon. It's a decent gun, yea, but they overpriced it and brought it to the wrong audience. They should have made a space shotgun of sorts, that shoots lasers, does a good amount of damage, DOESN'T stack, has a medium level freeze, an accelerated rof, and avoids umbrellas/shields/and any other bullet blocking mechanisms. Any PKers knows what a pain an umbrella is in a base. The good thing is that not everyone would have it. You could price it at around 100k, and it wouldn't be overpriced, expecially since you'd need 100k kills.
    Umbrellas don't bother me when basing.

That's because of lag. I honestly can't walk into a Ebi base and not have at least three of your members teleporting around, and eating bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I think he'll learn quite well since he can already program on Unity.

I'm not saying we should remove our GAs, but you guys do have a point. They probably got accelerated because they're getting stressed with too much work lately, please understand them, remember they're still doing their job.
    Kindly ask them what kind of stats you'd like to see in the P2K and they will think of it, no need to pull out everything out haha.
    Oh, and another problem is that, we can ask and they won't change a damn thing. The players have been complaining about stats needing to be changed for the longest time. The GAs only change it in ways they see fit. Then, the guns end up being completely useless, or even worse than before. They always just change ROF, Damage, and freeze. That doesn't make or break a gun. It either makes the gun the most overpowered thing in the game, or it makes it worth nothing. The pbp is a good example. We complained it was too OP. What do the GA's do? Make it to where if you hit someone first, and you have a pbp, you won't take damage till you reload. Really guys? Are you that stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    That's because of lag. I honestly can't walk into a Ebi base and not have at least three of your members teleporting around, and eating bullets.
    Eating bullets might be more to do with hit timer? Teleporting happens for every gang these days.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I think he'll learn quite well since he can already program on Unity.

I'm not saying we should remove our GAs, but you guys do have a point. They probably got accelerated because they're getting stressed with too much work lately, please understand them, remember they're still doing their job.
    Kindly ask them what kind of stats you'd like to see in the P2K and they will think of it, no need to pull out everything out haha.
    All the same stats but no hit timer for it, reason being its supposed to be a fast gun. But due to the timer it only hits 1/3 times. Right now its just a slightly buffed desert eagle.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    P2K is trash /closethread

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Eating bullets might be more to do with hit timer? Teleporting happens for every gang these days.
    Eating has to do with timers, lag, and connectivity. When you mix all three, it's basically impossible to defeat someone.