Thread: Answering graal era related questions

Answering graal era related questions

Add me at ₩ N.(open wide) answering graal era related questions at start no trading questions btw ,also applied for player relations for America zone.wish me luck and good luck to all.

Banned
    We don't need a campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by imoney a nub View Post
    also applied for player relations for America zone.wish me luck and good luck to all.
    Crappy campaigning doesn't give you more chances to be PR. XstarX, I agree with you.

It's better for you to come to the questions than for the questions to come to you.
    Also, please don't pretend, if you're not happy doing it, don't do it just for the power and fame.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Pretty sure being a staff requires more than answering questions. Solving issues and not causing them, would be relevant. Tend not to campaign; I believe it will lessen your chances. Just a heads up man. Also, I would be glad for you to answer some questions I have!

Answering questions won't make your chances higher just saying. It takes more then you think to be a pr 0_0

Don't forget saying
    #blah-blah-blah4PR won't increase your chance either

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure this thread is meant to be closed as that isn't a future improvement.......*Cough*

Close this thread :0 I meant to do something else