View Poll Results: Would you like to see the P2K buffed?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

44 75.86%
  • No

14 24.14%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: P2K Buff

The fact they're 200k in the end shows they need a buff. One gun by itself should have sten stats and better as its 100k the other should give it bar stats dualed as its 200k dualed. We have plenty of cheap skate weapons as is for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    No guns are more for sparers/PK'ers, it's just your opinions and your believing in it so much now you think it's real.

10 DMG p2ks would be way too op as well
    How exactly do you explain how you'd do much better with a M4 in a spar, than in a base? Because the guns are actually set and better for certain things. It doesn't have to be real to exist, anyway. Numbers aren't "real", yet they exist. The way the gun works is real. The way a gun is better for spar or for PKing is real as well. A spar gun is a gun that you would do better in a spar with. A pk gun is a gun you'd do better in a base, pking, or streaking with. Just because there isn't a legitimate classification system doesn't mean that every gun in graal is universal. You can't go out with these expensive as hell P2Ks and get the amount of kills you would with a PBP (yes you can compare the two, because the p2ks cost 75k more together, and are still worse than the pbp). The P2Ks are the reward for hard working (pay attention to this word) PKERS. That means that someone who primarily PKs would have the availability. You're basically giving a hardworking PKer a tool for another job. That would be like giving a hardworking carpenter a very limited lower-grade high-quality, overpriced pair of hair clippers, for doing his job well. The only exceptions to this are people who have enough time to learn expert hairdressing and craftsman-level carpentry. Just like the very few people on graal who have had enough time to master both PKing and Spar. You can't give someone who has dedicated part of their playtime doing one thing, a weapon that's better for something else. You're basically screwing over anyone who works hard for 100k pks, and then overdoing the screwing by making the gun overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    How exactly do you explain how you'd do much better with a M4 in a spar, than in a base? Because the guns are actually set and better for certain things. It doesn't have to be real to exist, anyway. Numbers aren't "real", yet they exist. The way the gun works is real. The way a gun is better for spar or for PKing is real as well. A spar gun is a gun that you would do better in a spar with. A pk gun is a gun you'd do better in a base, pking, or streaking with. Just because there isn't a legitimate classification system doesn't mean that every gun in graal is universal. You can't go out with these expensive as hell P2Ks and get the amount of kills you would with a PBP (yes you can compare the two, because the p2ks cost 75k more together, and are still worse than the pbp). The P2Ks are the reward for hard working (pay attention to this word) PKERS. That means that someone who primarily PKs would have the availability. You're basically giving a hardworking PKer a tool for another job. That would be like giving a hardworking carpenter a very limited lower-grade high-quality, overpriced pair of hair clippers, for doing his job well. The only exceptions to this are people who have enough time to learn expert hairdressing and craftsman-level carpentry. Just like the very few people on graal who have had enough time to master both PKing and Spar. You can't give someone who has dedicated part of their playtime doing one thing, a weapon that's better for something else. You're basically screwing over anyone who works hard for 100k pks, and then overdoing the screwing by making the gun overpriced.
    Exactly. Duke as I saw you spar with the P2K it seems already to over powered, so it shouldn't even be the best gun on iEra. Have you thought of buying the dual and see it' power other then wanting a 20 damage gun?
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

By the way, how good is the spar reward gun for spar?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Exactly. Duke as I saw you spar with the P2K it seems already to over powered, so it shouldn't even be the best gun on iEra. Have you thought of buying the dual and see it' power other then wanting a 20 damage gun?
    Does that mean it is good to use in basing? No

I think it should be 50k for dual since free might not be accepted but then it is still not too expensive. I think a slight buff would be fine.

Just make them 20k each.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Your wrong, This gun should have made for PK not SPAR as its for PK REWARDS. And your other arguement is wrong it should be the best (or second)gun. Anyone has the patients to get an itunes card and buy a bar. BUT not everyone has the paients to get 100K PKS AND 200K For dual. P2K should be the or second best gun in the game (dualed) due to its requierments to get. You sparrers should just leave the thread as you have no clue what pking is. Honestly it takes way longer to get 200K (money) in the time to get 15k Spar Wins. This gun was by far the most dissapointing thing ive ever seen. Why do you guys always give pkers the worst stuff (besides the night vision goggles). I think of the P2k as a higher damage Desert Eagle as the hit timer screws up everything with its speed. I beat a dual with water pistols before thats PATHETIC, honestly my ratio in spar is alittle under .500 so im not great and this guy had a better ratio then i did. I hope you listen to this because this needs to be changed.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    just lower the god damn timer and 90% of eras gun problems will be solved

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    just lower the god damn timer and 90% of eras gun problems will be solved
    IKR, I knew when this timer came about everything I used to do would be so much worse.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.