Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why was this dissaproved?

Haha, that second one made me laugh. I mean I don't agree with the upload policy all the time, but 'Hooters' is a place where people can come and eat and have hot girls as waitresses, at Hooters specifically only fine women can be accepted as waitresses and they must expose a lot of skin to attract the customers towards them, so basically exposing girls serve you drinks while you sip a beer and have wings. Having it as a Guild Logo is just a cartoon of an exposing woman. Graal isn't made so little kids can come online and stare at cartoons that ya know.

Just drop it ok, you should know better. Why not just do like a man shooting a gun and have it be Shooter?

Or this
    image.jpg Maybe this would be better?
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Mun is a complete loser and I never liked him because he acts so big and tough.

Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoFire View Post
    Haha, that second one made me laugh. I mean I don't agree with the upload policy all the time, but 'Hooters' is a place where people can come and eat and have hot girls as waitresses, at Hooters specifically only fine women can be accepted as waitresses and they must expose a lot of skin to attract the customers towards them, so basically exposing girls serve you drinks while you sip a beer and have wings. Having it as a Guild Logo is just a cartoon of an exposing woman. Graal isn't made so little kids can come online and stare at cartoons that ya know.

Just drop it ok, you should know better. Why not just do like a man shooting a gun and have it be Shooter?

Or this
    image.jpg Maybe this would be better?
    Not allowed
    Can't have pictures of real life people
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    Not allowed
    Can't have pictures of real life people
    lol just kidding
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Mun is a complete loser and I never liked him because he acts so big and tough.

Quit.

I just thought it would be funny to have a hooters thing bcus my gang name is gooterz. My friend wanted me to name it goot so I just thought of gooterz. ;-; I mean I wouldn't have a person shooting a gun because its not a basing gang , or a YouTube gang. (Although I still don't see what's wrong with the first one *cough ipink bodies cough*

Since no one likes hooters what're some suggestions for a gang pic?

I wonder why? xD

First off I can't see why you'd want that as a picture but anyways I'll assume it's just something you're into.

Okay so why on earth would that be allowed?

It says "hooters" on her chest first off.

Next image you suggested shows a girl winking with her legs split open in the air.

Just have a normal picture? Just one that says "Gooterz" with whatever around it lol. It's not a huge deal and those pictures probably won't be accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cillian View Post

Just have a normal picture? Just one that says "Gooterz" with whatever around it lol. It's not a huge deal and those pictures probably won't be accepted.
    Having a "regular picture" is basic.
    I need something creative ;-;

I don't see the problem with this honestly, yes children play Era, but they're also the children that ask for your kik because they want to sext with you .-.
    It's Era's own fault that so many children got to play it, *cough childish weapons cough*
    One of the Official Era Mafia Families - La Famiglia Gambino

Certified Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Cillian View Post
    First off I can't see why you'd want that as a picture but anyways I'll assume it's just something you're into.

Okay so why on earth would that be allowed?

It says "hooters" on her chest first off.

Next image you suggested shows a girl winking with her legs split open in the air.

And remember, there are Children playing this game