Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why was this dissaproved?

Why was this dissaproved?

uploadfromtaptalk1437595949868.jpg

Sooo, why was this disapproved as a gang logo? Its from deviant art and then I edited it a little. Deviant art is public. When you post up there you post for everyone to use. Also, I don't see any nudity. If the cleavage area counts, theirs fricken girls on graal with their cheeks hanging out. ._. I'm just very frustrated right now.

Lol you really ask?
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

I'm guessing that it's too close to nudity to be allowed.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican icecream View Post
    uploadfromtaptalk1437595949868.jpg
    If the cleavage area counts, theirs fricken girls on graal with their cheeks hanging out. ._.

^^^

These "cheeks" are pixelated and look more like chicken legs, I'm guessing that's why they're allowed. This probably isn't allowed because it's pretty well detailed and shows certain outlines on the body which can be considered "sexual".
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Because she forgot her pants..
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    These "cheeks" are pixelated and look more like chicken legs, I'm guessing that's why they're allowed. This probably isn't allowed because it's pretty well detailed and shows certain outlines on the body which can be considered "sexual".
    Well this drawing is also cartoonish like Graal . I really dont see the problem. This is just irritating me.

Banned
    This guild logo has been disapproved due to being too offensive, to remind you that there's a lot of young players who actually plays iEra and who would get easily offended by such logos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    This guild logo has been disapproved due to being too offensive, to remind you that there's a lot of young players who actually plays iEra and who would get easily offended by such logos.
    What's offensive? Gooterz? Gooterz is the name of my gang ;-; not to remind you there are girls walking around like thots with their cheeks hanging out. If that's the probably eras community needs to stop walking around like prostitutes.

Would that be accepted?

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican icecream View Post
    What's offensive? Gooterz? Gooterz is the name of my gang ;-; not to remind you there are girls walking around like thots with their cheeks hanging out. If that's the probably eras community needs to stop walking around like prostitutes.

Would that be accepted?
    Yup
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns