Thread: New minigun

New minigun

The minigun just got a buff, it now has knockback which is nice. But it cant "eat" bullets as it used to. The minigun could barely move and I always count on the minigun to eat shots. Now it cant. Can we please have the old minigun back with no knockback?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    ^ please
    Miniguns doesn't "eat" shots. Miniguns seemed like it could eat because of its fast firerate. When you are being hit in place, you cannot fire. That was a common asset of minigun, was that if you were being spammed on in one place and tried to fight back a minigun, the minigunner would take no damage because you would be taking hits too much. Now that minigun has knockback, you are knocked out of stationary places so that miniguns can no longer disable you. People think of the minigun knockback as a buff, but I think about it as a nerf. You're right, we want the old minigun back.

Yes, nerf all the good Guns, Buff all the iTunes Noob Guns. Great job guys.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Yes, nerf all the good Guns, Buff all the iTunes Noob Guns. Great job guys.
    ^this

They should rebalance guns so that each is an alternative to another, not an upgrade.

Banned
    This is up to the Guns Admin, not the PRs to decide which gun should get buffed or nerfed.
    I'd suggest that you ask this question in "Ask a weapons expert", you'd have more chances for an answer.

I personally,dont have minigun,as all my friends ,for a general look:yes it looks op if you want but it should look op because its an 200000gralats gun no one can get that ton easly (i mean money)or even ituners used their real money to get a good op gun.

Banned
    I agree. the minigun should have no knockback. It's annoying but it saved me in my car mission