Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Account Has Been Swiped Along With My Email Address

Banned
    I seek no reason to stretch any truth of any kind, I ask you to quit bothering me as I want to keep this thread alive to bring awareness of my account being HACKED not stolen. As such Id like to point out I have friends and mutual friends helping me in retrieving my compromised account. The evidence I bring is substantial enough to prove that my account was hacked and taken from me. I do not wish for any bickering just the truth, I also gave screenshots and proof that my account password was changed and my gmail containing this account was broken into briefly.

Just a friendly reminder that any form of hacking, such as DDoSing, Messing with files, or anything of that sort that can cause major harm to a website or anything involving the internet is illegal indeed:

A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable-(a)on summary conviction in England and Wales, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or to both;(b)on summary conviction in Scotland, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or to both;(c)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years or to a fine or to both.

This is the hard part. If the case is heard in just a Magistrate’s Court, the maximum penalty is 12 months in prison (in England and Wales, 6 months in Scotland) but this goes up to 10 years if the case goes to full trial in a Crown Court (before a jury). The “statutory maximum” fine is*£5,000*and is the most a magistrates’ court can give (in most cases).

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    Attachment 21155QUOTE=Mish;245341]Don't try and always act as the innocent victim, I never said that, but if you want to spend more of your time editing screenshots and text to make it appear I said things I didn't once again, then go ahead, its not going to get you anywhere this time. Its pretty obvious you share your account details with your "friends" and that's how someone got access to your account. I have nothing to do with it, you just have a constant desire to stretch the truth, and always cause trouble.
    No lie in the pictures, there is no photoshopping to be done here.[/QUOTE]

Lol like you didn't say anything bad first, you always constantly verbally abuse and harass me for no reason, and saying revenge is sweet isn't even harassment or bad, In my honest opinion you deserve what happened to you.

Banned
    We bicker and I have indeed made foul mouthed remarks at times however foul mouthing me to others behind my back and making false allegations towards me is unacceptable especially for your age Mish. I ask you with this in mind to please leave my thread alone and no longer bother me as you are only side tracking the entire purpose of this thread. I ask all of you who read this to please stop side tracking this thread because I want to keep the main point in focus.

Honestly,
    This entire thread is word of mouth and immature children arguing over idiotic reasons.
    For one, I see no proof whatsoever of even a hacked account. This isn't any different than a banned player stating "I was banned because it was my brother playing!" oh, please.

All I'm seeing is a bunch of drama. Get over your issues and get on with security measures.
    Change your passwords for every account you own, and done.

Unfortunately for people like JohnRaven and Daniel (Aero) Spaghetti, they can only use social engineering (I.E stating "give me your account info because there's a virus going around I need to fix for you") and Google (I.E you don't use a VPN while connecting to Skype, they get your IP which comes with information of you or your ISP, and can Google your name by location).
    Just a bunch of children who seem to need to grow up.

Change your password, and let's move on with our lives.

Banned
    If need be I have made an alternate email with 2 step verification for all of my social media accounts, this email is the email I would like to transfer my graal account to.