Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cheap umbrella (black) uh ma gawd

Black, in my three years messing around with super rares, has fluctuated from 30k, to 21k, to 16k, to 19k, back down to 17k, up to 21k, up to 26k, down to 23k, and currently resides at 27k. And it's going to get higher because it's not as common anymore.

i see people all the time with black...
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

I think the price of black brella went up because it can't be auctionned anymore, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    I think the price of black brella went up because it can't be auctionned anymore, right?
    Ive been seeing people trying to sell it for 30k recently. Which is a pretty high rise from it being only 19k beforehand. Either way. I say 26k is fair enough compared to the other players selling at the time
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

If the price lower some years ago, how many gralats they spend for it? Yeah cuz auction item can be 250k gralats too