Thread: The Arcade is Great However...

The Arcade is Great However...

We do not get enough new items, I do realize we just got a "new shipment" but that was months after its release as opposed to the statement that the arcade gets new items every week. I understand the staff is very busy with other projects so this thread is to have more player based ideas incorporated. However please don't just post an idea put some effort to actually create the item as well

P.S We need more expensive items and preferably not-tradeable.

Where did you find the statement that says the Arcade will get new items every week?

If you want new items badly you could try making some items and request them to be added instead of asking for more

They got country side #1 after all
    XD

Banned
    We did originally say we would get new items for the arcade every week and we didn't deliver.
    Back when the arcade was made we had more active staff and less major projects.

Its like every post needs to have "country side " xd

Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    Its like every post needs to have "country side " xd
    Major content is the most important thing though,if you want to keep the game alive you have to make it happen.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

How about we make another thread and get players to submit graphics. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) solved.

Oh and BTW the thing vendhin said about staff is so true. Nowadays you get selected PR if you're friends with PR. They don't actually take time to look at the forms and think, "Is this who we need in iEra? What will they do to improve iEra and serve the community?". (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican icecream View Post
    How about we make another thread and get players to submit graphics. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) solved.

Oh and BTW the thing vendhin said about staff is so true. Nowadays you get selected PR if you're friends with PR. They don't actually take time to look at the forms and think, "Is this who we need in iEra? What will they do to improve iEra and serve the community?". (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Another problem i think we have is that everyone knows what to say on the application to get our interest..
    It's no longer a case of "oh this app is good, they'll make a good fit" because people just put what we want to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Another problem i think we have is that everyone knows what to say on the application to get our interest..
    It's no longer a case of "oh this app is good, they'll make a good fit" because people just put what we want to hear
    The application could of had some more unique questions overall, like the previous applications.