Thread: Thread Closed....To Sum Up

Banned

Thread Closed....To Sum Up

To sum up, I have substantial proof that my account was taken by means of hacking. I have given you my evidence, if there is any last thoughts that anyone would like to add please add them here. I have given all I have and I hope the administration sees and recognizes my proof.

5f8121c7-c5d7-43f9-8d4c-009bf93071f6.jpgf95ba13b-93a2-410a-b6b8-c4a3e3cb34b6.jpgd5578b13-9db2-4df9-b882-090c1f1ab9ec.jpg
    Hello everyone, I have managed to receive this information from a friend. I will not release his name. But these pictures show proof of Chavez changing the backup phone number and email to his.

Hello,
    The issues with Psycho's account being hacked has been debunked.
    To be blunt, it was Chavez, and I'll explain why this is a fact.

Starting off, I will let everyone know that in no way am I on anyone's side.
    I don't know who Chavez is, and Psycho and I have only met recently to get my help on this situation.
    After clearing some things up and making sure we have full proof of the incident and we KNOW it was Chavez, I'd then help to clear it up for others.

The photo (bottom of this post) is loaded with text, so hopefully it isn't too confusing.
    Okay, let's get onto it.

(Referring "photo" as the attached image at bottom of this post)

In photo are 4 images. The top-left image shows that Chavez sent an image to Psycho, of his email with his 2-Step Phone Verification.
    We know this Chavez's phone number, because Chavez has sent his email to Psycho Via Kik (bottom-left image in the photo).
    There is also a short conversation between the two, with the phone number, on the top-right image in the photo (not a significant part to attach, but not obsolete).

The bottom-right image in the photo shows Psycho's email with updated 2-Step Verification AFTER his email account has been hacked.
    Updated, you will see Chavez's number (shown from Chavez's email in the top-left image) on Psycho's email account (bottom-right).
    This means that someone (presumably Chavez) had to add the phone number to Psycho's email, and get the phone numbers verified Via Google's 8-digit phone verification system.

We now know that Psycho's account has been hacked into, as well as his Graal account, by Chavez. Otherwise, how could Chavez's number possibly get into Psycho's email and become verified by Google?

Q&A:
    Q: In the top-left image, how do we know that's Chavez's number?
    A: Circled in red, you can make out Chavez's email (which was given to Psycho Via Kik on the bottom-left image). You may need to zoom in to see it.

Q: Why is Chavez's number in Psycho's email (bottom-right)?
    A: Chavez must've added his number to Psycho's email after hacking into his account.

Q: How do we know that Psycho didn't just add Chavez's number to Psycho's email to get him in trouble?
    A: Google sends an 8-digit verification code to the phone number you must enter. Psycho could never add Chavez's number to his email without the code from his phone.

Q: Why in the world would Chavez add his phone number to Psycho's email?
    A: Your guess is as good as mine. I would assume Chavez had no intention of giving the email back, or he didn't see you could "skip" the Account Safety caution pop-up when first opening Gmail and decided to actually enter his own phone number.

Q: What does the top-right image have to do with anything?
    A: Almost absolutely nothing. It just shows that the phone number exists, and there was contact to the owner (Chavez).

If anyone is still confused how we came to the conclusion that Chavez was the account hacker of Psycho, please reply to this and I will respond ASAP.
    There seemed to be a lot of confusion on the original (closed) thread, with some people saying it was JohnRaven, and others saying it was (or wasn't) Chavez. We now know (as FACT) it was Chavez.

Just leave it alone. I'm sure the thread was closed for a reason.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Banned
    Thread closed.
    We say this a lot and i'll say it again- email protection is your own concern. We can't help you outside of the game.
    Please make sure your email is secure and don't give out any information whatsoever.

Big Cheese
    this is what you get for getting involved with hackers and attempting to take gamergirl's account and gang.