Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 800$ shotgun deals 10 damage!

Banned

800$ shotgun deals 10 damage!

Welp all the 5 bullets charged foward me dealing 10 damage in 1 shot (close battle) and its fast also. -.- I also used it to kill pros and it ends up to upset them making them say bad things to me using a second account.
    Last edited by Dio the awesome; 07-24-2015 at 04:35 PM. Reason: because you guys are hating on me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    Welp all the 5 bullets charged foward me dealing 10 damage in 1 shot (close battle) and its fast also. Nerf it please also probely a troll admin nerfing and buffing all weapons and jobs in era -.-
    The cheap guns stats probably won't change

If you keep making threads for every single issue you have you will probably eventually be banned from making threads. If you feel the "$800 10 damage shotgun" is overpowered then feel free to use it and come back to me

Big Cheese
    damage aint all...the gun has bad stats overall, and like sam said, if it's that op and cheap, use it.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    If you keep making threads for every single issue you have you will probably eventually be banned from making threads. If you feel the "$800 10 damage shotgun" is overpowered then feel free to use it and come back to me
    Yes ban the man im sick of his pointless threads

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    He was once jailed for spamming in threads about server lag and usimg his power he found out how to remove lag ,good think they banned him lol

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    He was once jailed for spamming in threads about server lag and usimg his power he found out how to remove lag ,good think they banned him lol
    Good his english is bad i dont understand like 50% of it and his pointless thrads are clogging up the "new post" section

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Good his english is bad i dont understand like 50% of it and his pointless thrads are clogging up the "new post" section
    Yep and good posts cant be seen in "new post" because he spams in thread but not only that,unless threads lol

This thread needs to be closed

-Ive seen a player's thread making an issue on Shipka being op (probably just a noob)
    -I saw another player who says "CG op, nerf" Its an expensive 200ec gun, he just complains alot

#DoNotLetPeopleLessThan500HrsPostOnForums
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Banned
    Just ban him, he's annoying the sub forum.