Thread: WTH admins

WTH admins

My body was just disapproved for "The frames are in the wrong positions- please fix them.." This is the body 4893312_orig.jpg vs. body template bodytemplate.jpg There is no difference. If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me.

Just try uploading again when another admin is on

Must of been a new staff member reviewing them, or a simple mistake.

I'm pretty sure some admins just deny customs because they think it is funny. Some of them just NEVER allow anything which shows something. They don't know the rules or they are being "funny"

no admin would do that^

Considering some admins check uploads and then deny them for missing transparency and wrong size/dimensions, when the head is obviously not the wrong size and the background is deleted so obviously how can there be transparency problems. I uploaded a skull and it said no hats allowed. How is a skull a hat? So I pm the admin about this and he says no skulls are allowed. So I ask him to show me where the hat is on it. No response. So I pm him again and say please show me in rules where it says no skulls allowed. He comes back 20 minutes later and tells me sorry rules have changed they are allowed.

Alright, this looks like a body that I declined. This was because parts of the feet were in other frames, can't remember which ones unless I look at the viewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Sometimes the admins make mistake because Crissi sometimes accidentally disapprove it xD
    Hi