Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many cool/good auction guns will be released until a good gun goes in the shop?

How many cool/good auction guns will be released until a good gun goes in the shop?

First of all sorry for the huge title.. anyway
    How many good auction guns will be released until a good gun gets put in a shop? I left for a about a year and things haven't changed. Unfinished projects, lag etc.. but that is not what this thread is about. The Mtar was released as a substitute for MP7. I think if im correct the MP7 was released in auctions about 2 or a little less years ago. Why has it not been released yet? People complain about people spamming bar, but i dont know about you but if i could use the MP7 or a gun with the same stats as souizen id use it all the time. It makes people actually have skill. And for the people who have MP7 please don't be like "i like it to be a rare gun".. just stop you had it for a year almost.
    Also yes im well aware threads have said this in the past. And if you agree with me put a reason i missed or just say why your against the idea. I wont call it my idea cause alot of people have though of this. And no i dont mean release the MP7 only i mean a gun with the same stats.

People who own these exclusive weapons won't like this because it's suppose to be "rare" since it was sold off a auction. The Thompson was a auction gun once and later on it was released to public so idk perhaps this could happen. Most likely the players would then start complaining to staff member how auction guns are worthless getting off of auctions if its just going to be sold to public. Since they spent over 100k-300k gralats on these auction exclusive weapons, I think it should then be remained in the auctions only. I do not own any auction item at all so I'm not trying to defend myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliTheDon View Post
    People who own these exclusive weapons won't like this because it's suppose to be "rare" since it was sold off a auction. The Thompson was a auction gun once and later on it was released to public so idk perhaps this could happen. Most likely the players would then start complaining to staff member how auction guns are worthless getting off of auctions if its just going to be sold to public. Since they spent over 100k-300k gralats on these auction exclusive weapons, I think it should then be remained in the auctions only. I do not own any auction item at all so I'm not trying to defend myself.
    yea but they only make auction guns cause it gets era more money. More people have 200k for auctions while if they released the gun it would be 150k ish

Banned
    Cotton Bud, Fireworks gun, Old guns in era (5k and 6.5k guns that got nerfed) Chainsaw, Etc.

Banned
    I got the mp7 before it was even auctioned once.

I wish MP7 can be sold in AimPoint, would buy it with 250k+ gralats

I doubt that would happen though,but assuming the auction list is pretty large,it might or might not happen.
    Looking at it,people that got their guns at a much more expensive price would be ripped off if the guns would be set to lower prices.
    Your idea is fine though,pretty good.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

But the people with the MP7 basically paid more to have it exclusive from other people, but its been exclusive for far too long. All the admins do is release good guns in auctions just so they can profit in $$$. Its sickening how era is all about money now.

I wish that Bitzsam hadn't broken the timer on the MTAR-X so that there would've been a chance for it's public release, not just auction.
    AA-12 will rek ur collective asses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    But the people with the MP7 basically paid more to have it exclusive from other people, but its been exclusive for far too long. All the admins do is release good guns in auctions just so they can profit in $$$. Its sickening how era is all about money now.
    Sometimes they do events for the items they're gonna release to the public, so not all the time you have to rely on auctions and the amount of gralats you have.