Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is lagging or glitching in spars illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    We don't want you replying to this post.
    No, next time you post a useless thread i'm reporting you with all the other forum users. Use common sense to answer your simple questions.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    No, next time you post a useless thread i'm reporting you with all the other forum users. Use common sense to answer your simple questions.
    No one stills solve my problem. ;_;

No one stills solve my problem. ;_;
    It is illegal to intentionally abuse lag for your own good. It is not illegal to lag without any intention.

- - - Updated - - -

So anyways I got my 8dmg gun named SA80 and cost 42500$ and it's good at spar I think. And then i tried pking it and scared away all the annoying noobs that is trying to kill me for no reason.

and then I tried it in spars and then I shoot it and my enemy was 5 damage and he lagged and I switched to bee knife to kill him and then he went to the right side and a storm of bullets hit me and I was 8hp left and then I hit him with my bee knife again and then "I lost the spar?!"

This isn't fair at all. There's also another one used a m4 with a shotgun thingy and deals 8 damage each bullet! and I can't hit him with my SA80 and I lost again and I got 0-6

Is lag sparring in graal illegal? If yes I will do the same also if no I will not use it and is it bannable?
    It is jailable, you will be jailed if you do it.
    Is spar boosting even bannable (challenging noobs to battle or by using shotguns? or using second accounts to get spar wins) it is jailable, any account that is connected to the same IP as yours will not give you any wins, so don't try.

Is hacking or dodging bullets using a hack bannable?
    Anything that involves hacking is jailable
    Because I experience all of those and lost many time but Spar boxing made me 45 wins

Also I am not lagging but my enemy is lagging which is very unfair. ;_;
    Don't make a thread for every single loss in spar.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I'll gladly be behind you.

Stop sparring if you hate "noobs" that "lag" and wreck you.

I rekt him and he came here

- - - Updated - - -

10-0 ez
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheln10 View Post
    You're welcome
    She answered my question. Thx

Dio, the forum is not intended to be a chat room, but more of a formal debating place. The reason everyone wants to report you is because you are using it as a chat room by posting tons of useless threads without searching for other older threads that are already answered. The forum is intended to discuss topics with decent quality replies and topics worth thinking about instead of everyday pet peeves that no one bothers to read. Please post better threads that are worth replying to so we don't have to report you.
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkAssassin View Post
    Dio, the forum is not intended to be a chat room, but more of a formal debating place. The reason everyone wants to report you is because you are using it as a chat room by posting tons of useless threads without searching for other older threads that are already answered. The forum is intended to discuss topics with decent quality replies and topics worth thinking about instead of everyday pet peeves that no one bothers to read. Please post better threads that are worth replying to so we don't have to report you.
    Some of them contains not helpful advicement causing them to quit.

Some of them contains not helpful advicement causing them to quit.
    I'm sorry, but you might as well deal with it. They may become gentler if you post only decent quality threads and replies and using it as a forum, not a chat room.
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.