Thread: GraalShop Pro Tutorial / Manual Help

Post GraalShop Pro Tutorial / Manual Help

Does anyone know how to use the Graalshop pro?
    im new to it (just used a few mins ago)

I need some help importing sprites (I upload from my iPad Artstudio* then to Computer)
    And how u script it

also those Glowing images used for firing Ganis and importing hand sprites from bodies
    plz help

If you want to know where to use GraalShop pro
    go to Zodiac (playerworlds) and just say /graalshop to access (must need internet connecton)

- - - Updated - - -

Help plz tyvm
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    You'll need to upload the image into your Image folder(this is in your graal folder), then to import the sprite, you just click "import sprite". This opens up a new GUI where you can place the image name, coordinates and size, and effect.

You can use the sprite cutter to quickly add sprites, as it shows the entire image, and you can just click the sprite and it uses a transparency algorithm to add the visible part.

To have those glowing images, you just add an effect to the sprite when you're adding it. Like you can change the RBG colours, and the alpha of it.
    If you'd like to have hand sprites, you open body.png, and find the hand you want to use, and import that. The sprite name should be "BODY" and not like "body.png" or something.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Ty.

- - - Updated - - -

I have trouble adding sprites I created, the GraalShop Pro is linked to the Scriptfiles and Levels/Gani only
    when I tried adding a gani file there, it didn't show when I clicked "open"

Also where are the sfx at?
    Last edited by Martin; 07-26-2015 at 07:04 AM.
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Does anyone know how to use the Graalshop pro?
    im new to it (just used a few mins ago)

I need some help importing sprites (I upload from my iPad Artstudio* then to Computer)
    And how u script it

also those Glowing images used for firing Ganis and importing hand sprites from bodies
    plz help

If you want to know where to use GraalShop pro
    go to Zodiac (playerworlds) and just say /graalshop to access (must need internet connecton)

- - - Updated - - -

Help plz tyvm
    It will be harder if you use iPad ArtStudio. I recommend using something else. iPad ArtStudio is goos but I suggest you use something else rather than that.
    My Levels Thread