Thread: Emera's Levels

Emera's Levels

Since every man and his dog here has a levels thread, I might as well submit one too. I've not really got any Era levels. I've only got Classic levels and level I make using Smallville's tileset, but Smallville's tileset is a modern tileset, so it's not a whole mile different than Era's. Enjoy <3

Some of the levels do look bare and empty (such as the small shop level with tables, the cave. This is because I was having a hard time rendering all of the npcs with images in those level files)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like em, nice work

That's amazing... I really liked the valley and the one before it. About scripting your a professional. What do you do your sound effects on?
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    That's amazing... I really liked the valley and the one before it. About scripting your a professional. What do you do your sound effects on?
    I'm really not haha. There are better folk than me on Graal that are crazy good at coding. I haven't done sound effects for a while now actually, though my program of choice is ACID by SONY.