Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Misunderstanding

Misunderstanding

So this guy named Slapjack has the same head like mine.Screenshot_2015-07-27-18-25-20-1.jpgScreenshot_2015-07-27-18-25-02-1.jpg But first lets start from the beginning. When I was basing in gz.I saw my gang leader Pine talking to Exor a ranked elite in GPN saying "I saw a few white heads in black maid scrolls gfx.Then I quickly took a look at that site.That's the time I saw that head.I quickly asked CTM a ranked LDR in GPN if he could upload me,but that time I don't have enough money to get that head so I planned to do some car missions and went to Spar complex to teleport to the underground Spar complex then I saw Slapjack in the Spar complex.I said to myself that I thought I'm the only one who has that head but I was wrong.Then I proceeded to doing car missions.The next day I quickly pressed yes when that uploading thing pops up in your screen when you log in.After a few minutes I decided to go to start park then I saw Slapjack,I pmed him saying "Nice head " I forgot what he said after that.It was 3 weeks ago when I first used that head.Then the last Saturday I received this pm. The the next day.I ignored the first two pms but when another pm about that head again(this isn't his first pm.What he first said was "Head Stealer noob") I started to wonder if so did something wrong.I'm just saying that I didn't ifiled his head.Like I said it's from a site.I blocked those 3 guys cuz they continued to harass me via pms.But I didn't reported them just because a misunderstanding.All I want is a staff's attention to tell Slapjack to stop telling players that I ifiled his head.He blocked me after I said " Nice head ".So I don't have a chance to confront him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 01-10-2016 at 06:02 PM. Reason: It is against the rules to show pictures of private messages without getting their permission
    ]Need help? Pm me ur concerns or Era related questions. IGN:Agent K

You're not wrong,you found a head on a site and uploaded it,what's the wrong in that?
    As heads like that are pretty common in-game,I would assume that a number of people would try and upload it as well,so if he's so angry at you,just ignore him,just know that you did no wrong.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

This head is rare though.

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Every custom uploaders must agree that their files will be used by someone somehow. If they don't want their personal customs edited, they should save it as GIF. I am not that sure about files saving but any customs files will be found somewhere.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Really, just block him or anyone that decides to send you harsh PMs regarding the head.
    He even wanted me to refund your custom just because it looked like his..

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Never heard of this 'Slapjack' guy.

Lol slapjack is just dumb af , biggest ituner ever ; he once wrote hos name as" slackjack this sucks i boght slap fish for 250k" than he started telling me idc im rish irl , rich kid in africa lol

- - - Updated - - -

He see him self alot anyone can flaw him

Slap jack didn't even made that head lmfao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent K View Post
    So this guy named Slapjack has the same head like mine.Screenshot_2015-07-27-18-25-20-1.jpgScreenshot_2015-07-27-18-25-02-1.jpg But first lets start from the beginning. When I was basing in gz.I saw my gang leader Pine talking to Exor a ranked elite in GPN saying "I saw a few white heads in black maid scrolls gfx.Then I quickly took a look at that site.That's the time I saw that head.I quickly asked CTM a ranked LDR in GPN if he could upload me,but that time I don't have enough money to get that head so I planned to do some car missions and went to Spar complex to teleport to the underground Spar complex then I saw Slapjack in the Spar complex.I said to myself that I thought I'm the only one who has that head but I was wrong.Then I proceeded to doing car missions.The next day I quickly pressed yes when that uploading thing pops up in your screen when you log in.After a few minutes I decided to go to start park then I saw Slapjack,I pmed him saying "Nice head " I forgot what he said after that.It was 3 weeks ago when I first used that head.Then the last Saturday I received this pm.Screenshot_2015-07-25-08-20-29-1.jpg The the next dayScreenshot_2015-07-25-08-20-40-1.jpg.I ignored the first two pms but when another pm about that head againScreenshot_2015-07-27-18-18-56-1.jpg(this isn't his first pm.What he first said was "Head Stealer noob") I started to wonder if so did something wrong.I'm just saying that I didn't ifiled his head.Like I said it's from a site.I blocked those 3 guys cuz they continued to harass me via pms.But I didn't reported them just because a misunderstanding.All I want is a staff's attention to tell Slapjack to stop telling players that I ifiled his head.He blocked me after I said " Nice head ".So I don't have a chance to confront him.
    My BAR, That's a pilipino and I am also a pilipino. I am not like that but some are very rkist in our country because of corruptions or porkbarrel scams in our county. They use internet cafe to play. please forgive them.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice your picture makes no sense at all. "Nice head Agent K it looks like you broke your something that I am not allowed to dance5.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    My BAR, That's a pilipino and I am also a pilipino. I am not like that but some are very rkist in our country because of corruptions or porkbarrel scams in our county. They use internet cafe to play. please forgive them.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice your picture makes no sense at all. "Nice head Agent K it looks like you broke your something that I am not allowed to dance5.
    You make no sense dude ;-;