Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If era had an XP system

Im not saying I don't support this but, I don't think this would fit in era because theres already players who play and
    would have to start at level 1 and this would be like other games as said above.
    Having a leveling system for jobs would be great though even though Vacci said it already.

yes please

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

I would actually love this. It would also be interesting if guns had a system similar to Fallout 3/NV where if your guns skill/level was below a certain threshold, high power guns would scale down in effectiveness, but raising your skill past the threshold would confer more effectiveness. So for example, if a player didn't have enough gun xp, BAR would be far less powerful all around, and once they hit the cap it's slightly better. If the player reaches the cap and uses an AK47, however, they would have a gun that in their hands is significantly better than BAR. It would be a great way of balancing the game, because it would be less pay to win and more just pay to win a little faster.

Rodeo
    I like this idea very much
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

I like the Idea!
    Would be fun for me as a baser
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    I would actually love this. It would also be interesting if guns had a system similar to Fallout 3/NV where if your guns skill/level was below a certain threshold, high power guns would scale down in effectiveness, but raising your skill past the threshold would confer more effectiveness. So for example, if a player didn't have enough gun xp, BAR would be far less powerful all around, and once they hit the cap it's slightly better. If the player reaches the cap and uses an AK47, however, they would have a gun that in their hands is significantly better than BAR. It would be a great way of balancing the game, because it would be less pay to win and more just pay to win a little faster.
    Great idea!

Minecraft Pocket Edition is getting Experience, so why not Era?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Newcomer
    I think that's a pretty amazing idea, as currently there's not much motivation to PK/spar. There are rewards, but I don't believe it's enough. As for existing players starting at level one, Graal Era can just give the experience to those players.
    Send me a PM on Graal!
    I'm happy to answer questions and talk to new people

This sounds like an awesome idea.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    It sounds great but.......
    Will the server handle it?
    Whenever gun game is hosted we experience lag hell......What would happen if we Installed a whole xp system?