Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Isnt it about time to buff the pay rate for mining?

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter View Post
    On lvl 100, you mine 1 rock per second (or 1,5 seconds), this means 60*60= ~3600 rocks

Now grinding: you lose almost 1/5 . Result: 3600*5/5=3600$ minimum
    And if you're lucky...(impossible) and you will manage to grind all rocks without failing... 3600*5=18000$ Per hour.
    Not everybody is lvl100 not anybody at all, while everybody can get a car and do missions

Somebody you used to know Waiter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Not everybody is lvl100 not anybody at all, while everybody can get a car and do missions
    Mining has no risks. But you need to spend tons of house for that huge income

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter View Post
    Mining has no risks. But you need to spend tons of house for that huge income
    It has, when you grind your minerals you can lose them

It has, when you grind your minerals you can lose them
    We can only lose rocks. The thing is, rocks are pretty worthless when it comes to before grinding. They can't be sold in shops, however if they're grinded there's a chance for high minerals to be in there. This is why they can be valuable in trades. There is hardly a loss in mining after buying a drill, as long as you know how to mine right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    We can only lose rocks. The thing is, rocks are pretty worthless when it comes to before grinding. They can't be sold in shops, however if they're grinded there's a chance for high minerals to be in there. This is why they can be valuable in trades. There is hardly a loss in mining after buying a drill, as long as you know how to mine right.
    How to mine right? Explain xD

How to mine right? Explain xD
    Like instead of tapping all the time, tap once in awhile. Your battery won't deplete as fast. When you have rocks flying while drilling, that actually slows you down. Those both contribute to saving your battery life, thus saving you from buying batteries at a faster pace.

I mean, mining isn't for everyone, lot of people lose patience at level 5. That's the quitting level usually. Other jobs are better than mining, to a certain level. I get more money back per battery than I would for a shovel, and it's more expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Like instead of tapping all the time, tap once in awhile. Your battery won't deplete as fast. When you have rocks flying while drilling, that actually slows you down. Those both contribute to saving your battery life, thus saving you from buying batteries at a faster pace.

I mean, mining isn't for everyone, lot of people lose patience at level 5. That's the quitting level usually. Other jobs are better than mining, to a certain level. I get more money back per battery than I would for a shovel, and it's more expensive.
    I understand master

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewLush View Post
    i chose mining as a job. I personally love it. I have a mining gang, and like 2 mining gang allies. Mining seems to be quicker while u talk. but it still takes a while. im lvl 18, i mine pretty fast but not as fast as i wish i could. but either way i use mining as my way to get my money. i even trade my rocks to ppl who need em for gun repairs and get paid twice as much as i usually would.
    You trade just rocks or the minerals?
    "A rapier is a gentleman's weapon."

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewLush View Post
    technically its not. digging is annoying. u have to deal with crabs and u gotta deal with noobs tryna steal ur shells 24/7 and finding a spot these days for digging is hell. and dont forget the fact that its like the most tireing job ever. i dig for maybe and hour and my thumb hurts. on the other hand, mining is peaceful. its slow at first but it gets faster and faster as u lvl up more and more. plus when u reach lvl 100 its overly the best job in the game by far. the only thing bad about mining is the fact that theres noobie barrel throwers. but thats easily overcome cause theres like 4-5 mines. 2 in southridge. one in a base and the one near the mall, then theres a mine near bh, theres the original wiluna mines, theres the mine near the main spar complex, and then last but not least u got the frozen mine in gangster zone. so i rather mine then dig. but thats my opinion.
    So do mining, you have to find a spot, deal with mines breaking down and minerals not being produced
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.