Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Isnt it about time to buff the pay rate for mining?

Miner Extraordinaire

Drill Isnt it about time to buff the pay rate for mining?

Now that Pizza has been buffed or at least made easier with more ovens- isn't it about time to buff mining? Seriously, at level 0, mining earns <500 gralats an hour, and if you stick with it continuously for a year or two and get to the 'exalted' level 50, now you're earning a whopping ~950 gralats an hour! Isn't it time to raise the pay for the minerals or up the rate at which gems and gold pop out the grinding machines? Before people argue that it pays higher, and many people think that it does, - I have done numerous 1000 rock grinding experiments and each time it pays out around 3800 gralats when you convert all the gems and minerals to money.

Your supposed to level up to get a pay raise. Trust me, high mining is worth it.

Get level 100 at mining (nearly sorry impossible) but see how it gonna work .
    Suggestions :
    Maybe lets say your lvl 0 at mining,mine to lvl 5 ,give your drill to a friend , and to another and to another and maybe give them some shells isntead...

Level 50+ gives you the big bucks an hour.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

The higher your mining level, the faster you'll mine the rocks

Thus why only handful of players choose this job.
    It pays off at the end, but its not the ideal job for players who want fast and efficient pay.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

i chose mining as a job. I personally love it. I have a mining gang, and like 2 mining gang allies. Mining seems to be quicker while u talk. but it still takes a while. im lvl 18, i mine pretty fast but not as fast as i wish i could. but either way i use mining as my way to get my money. i even trade my rocks to ppl who need em for gun repairs and get paid twice as much as i usually would.

Think long-term for mining that is.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

It's worth the pay. Can't have it start out super fast, otherwise it gets nerfed as other jobs become obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    Get level 100 at mining (nearly sorry impossible) but see how it gonna work .
    Suggestions :
    Maybe lets say your lvl 0 at mining,mine to lvl 5 ,give your drill to a friend , and to another and to another and maybe give them some shells isntead...
    The drill level stays on you. If you give someone a drill, it won't be your level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

It sucks how it'll take you a century just to go to level 100.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!