Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 most popular graalians

I'm always interested in seeing these lists because you can figure out the interests of the person making it. There's no way any list of popularity can be accurate, but I still like this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Making a top most popular list is pretty hard. Not forgetting about our originals who were popular you probably remember people like Njc, Mayu, Tox (Knights of Honor), DipnDotz, LightningStorm, Cloyd, and more.

Right now I would say pretty popular people are Duke, iFreeze leaders, Rec, Ozzy Magus, Goblin, Rozay, Wonder Waffle, KP (who got fired with a big honor and respect) noobs from (2 EZ Bro) who win events and annoy people pretending to be noobs lol, some event winners like me or Slasher are kinda popular too xd, rare collectors are popular too, iNone Traph, also everyone knows SilentKilla and DaScientist for being best spar laggers, cheaters, and idiots
    Lmao ? Thanks for sayin that to me ( lagger , idioit and chater ) ha? , aswell ima being the best events sparrers after recurceZ ofcourse, tell me who better than me but make sure hes event sparree , without recurve

Street Boss
    Me
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

yogy don't judge the others.. they may be lagging idiots, no need to state that here.
    Heavenly

If he was just a lagger... He is a lagger who thinks he is a best sparrer...
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I've never even heard of 4/12 of the people you named.
    the same
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Who the hell is master baw

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Johnson View Post
    This is the time Jeni comes and close the thread....
    Well hopefully the moderators are picked soon because we need them. Applications just closed.

jeni
    Y'all need this thread closed? you can't post nicely? It seems okay to me so far...
    There is no way for me or anyone else to read every single thread. If you think something is in need of closure or moved, etc. please use the report feature at the bottom of each post indicated by the bell icon which queues it up for mod review. While I am here, I may as well also advise that I had 54 mod applicants of which I have reviewed all applications. I have compiled all of them and now they are pending final feedback and input from high staff before final decisions are made. I hope to announce my selections next week. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    If he was just a lagger... He is a lagger who thinks he is a best sparrer...
    You called him a cheater but you tag switch in bases.