Thread: account merge.

account merge.

recently some people told me they did merge their accounts and yes.. i need a merge tho, if its still possible please let me know.

sorry for posting this in the wrong section.

Don't think it happens anymore of if it does you gotta be lucky, it's incredibly rare.

that sucks.. i putted many work in both accounts and so now it means one was all for nothing and is useless now?

I would email snk and see if there is any chance of a merge.

Merging account won't happen and hasn't happened. It's not happening for several reasons, the main reason is that they want your account to be safe.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

jeni
    We can assist with a merge only if one account is not identified. If both are identified, then you should be able to use the Identify process and sign into your old account on new device and say yes when asked if you wish to transfer. If you require assistance with an unidentified merge with an identified, please make a post in Letters to Staff>Account Issues and make your request including both graal ids. Thank you.