Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: P2k

Development Team
    Counters. Yis plis.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

So should I buy the P2Ks...?
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Oh, something that I wanted to address that I forgot to.

Alright, so statistics don't mean jack when you literally have at least five BAR's in a base at any given time and they all shoot in the exact same pattern and they kill every P2k in sight. The P2K's require a little more skill than just slowly pressing down on your walking pad to close in and drop your opponents health from 50 to 0 in 5 shots. I don't know how the bar isn't screaming "nerf me" to you Sam but honestly. Oh yes, a mass riot would break out, blah blah blah. The amount of people that this would outrage proves that people are far too reliant on their 10 damage gun that beats out just about every gun in the game. I'm sorry but statistics are nothing when you take a look at how many people use the P2K's correctly and how many people will literally slowly move downwards with their 10 damage, decently high clip, moderate fire rate, automatic, fast reload, lowish freeze gun until they kill their opponent. I'm not saying buff the P2K's because I do agree that they were a little overpowered but you can't nerf a gun that has a 100,000 kill requirement and then go and leave alone a gun that has no requirements at all that anyone can buy for the exact same price. Again, what good are statistics when they're not showing at all in the actual field?

Also, just because you went out and fought bar users with your P2K's does not mean I'm wrong. Very few people in Era are like you with P2K's.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Oh, something that I wanted to address that I forgot to.

Alright, so statistics don't mean jack when you literally have at least five BAR's in a base at any given time and they all shoot in the exact same pattern and they kill every P2k in sight. The P2K's require a little more skill than just slowly pressing down on your walking pad to close in and drop your opponents health from 50 to 0 in 5 shots. I don't know how the bar isn't screaming "nerf me" to you Sam but honestly. Oh yes, a mass riot would break out, blah blah blah. The amount of people that this would outrage proves that people are far too reliant on their 10 damage gun that beats out just about every gun in the game. I'm sorry but statistics are nothing when you take a look at how many people use the P2K's correctly and how many people will literally slowly move downwards with their 10 damage, decently high clip, moderate fire rate, automatic, fast reload, lowish freeze gun until they kill their opponent. I'm not saying buff the P2K's because I do agree that they were a little overpowered but you can't nerf a gun that has a 100,000 kill requirement and then go and leave alone a gun that has no requirements at all that anyone can buy for the exact same price. Again, what good are statistics when they're not showing at all in the actual field?

Also, just because you went out and fought bar users with your P2K's does not mean I'm wrong. Very few people in Era are like you with P2K's.
    I 200% agree with this spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    So should I buy the P2Ks...?
    It's my favorite gun but I'm not going to say yes. Like Tim said it requires some skill or you will have lots of trouble especially vs bars. It takes time getting use to the tap pattern especially after the nerf. But it's still an excellent gun not quite as good as bar or gm4 (imo) but fun to use.

Make bar 9,5 dmg
    Just being me.

/close thread

I can honestly say i am a talented noob and if i see the p2k i would not use caution like if it was a Pbp or Bar etc.... I would attack and can honestly say with my m4 i kill about 95% of the ppl using the p2k so unless it goes back to the old stats the new generation on era noobs already decided not to get them atleast the 150 ppl i play with the most. why pay 100k(x2) for something that has no respect on the era streets #noob mentality btw

/close thread

Closed
    Welcome to the forums!