I want to talk about this idea for a moment. This idea has been requested so many times, but never implemented (then again, what player-made idea ever got implemented?). This idea was made reality in Zone. Before the idea came out, people were really missing out on some good available Hats. One player requested to implement the idea in Zone. Tashkin, the manager of Zone, took his idea into consideration (because he actually listens to what his players want.) He discussed it, came to a conclusion, and implemented it in Zone, beginning of 2015. This idea became popular amongst the Zone players and because of it, the economy became healthier.

Now Era is up to bat. A server with less than 500 players implemented an idea immediately. While on this server, a hat shop is considered a good idea.

Well guess what? We're tired of the same old thing every time. Hat shop here, hat shop there, hat shops everywhere.

Even the mall, which was worked on for 2 months, because just more lame hat shops, even some that already existed. I want a new fresh idea to be implemented on Era. Now, I know some of you will say "But hats won't be rare anymore"

So what? Do players on Zone say that? No! They don't care! If you want a hat to stay rare, keep it. If not, trade it! It really isn't hard.

Tradeable hats won't affect anyone! Only those who think hats are their life. So what do you say Era? Do you want to implement a simple idea, or do you wanna be worse than a 500 player server?