Thread: Tradeable Hats in Era!

Tradeable Hats in Era!

I want to talk about this idea for a moment. This idea has been requested so many times, but never implemented (then again, what player-made idea ever got implemented?). This idea was made reality in Zone. Before the idea came out, people were really missing out on some good available Hats. One player requested to implement the idea in Zone. Tashkin, the manager of Zone, took his idea into consideration (because he actually listens to what his players want.) He discussed it, came to a conclusion, and implemented it in Zone, beginning of 2015. This idea became popular amongst the Zone players and because of it, the economy became healthier.

Now Era is up to bat. A server with less than 500 players implemented an idea immediately. While on this server, a hat shop is considered a good idea.

Well guess what? We're tired of the same old thing every time. Hat shop here, hat shop there, hat shops everywhere.

Even the mall, which was worked on for 2 months, because just more lame hat shops, even some that already existed. I want a new fresh idea to be implemented on Era. Now, I know some of you will say "But hats won't be rare anymore"

So what? Do players on Zone say that? No! They don't care! If you want a hat to stay rare, keep it. If not, trade it! It really isn't hard.

Tradeable hats won't affect anyone! Only those who think hats are their life. So what do you say Era? Do you want to implement a simple idea, or do you wanna be worse than a 500 player server?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Tradeable admin hats... I don't think so.

Some may say Zone - a 500 player server, is a completely corrupt server full of forgotten dreams.
    Yes, Zone is a place where you can trade almost anything but what use does that do? It will corrupt the whole Era economy.
    Someday hats may be as much value as supers and surely we all don't want that.

The point is that tradeable hats isn't necessary.

Keep some hats untradeable, such as the white nolander.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

You close everyone else's thread but yourself. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crd View Post
    Keep some hats untradeable, such as the white nolander.
    Exactly trading hats defeats the purpose. If classic doesn't let you trade hats then Era defiantly will stay clear of the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaTiger View Post
    You close everyone else's thread but yourself. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly trading hats defeats the purpose. If classic doesn't let you trade hats then Era defiantly will stay clear of the same thing.
    Don't bump/revive old threads, buddy.
    Just to clarify, his thread was actually a thread with a non offensive suggestion.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust