Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Orc Turnip

Do you know how much dedication it takes to get 7k Orc kills? It's hard enough to kill orcs but to do it for a whole week without many breaks, it makes you go mad. Like you said you wouldn't even do it so you can't talk.

No one never knows what they get till the quest / event is over.
    Just like 2014 Christmas Event, they should of close if earlier and now lots of people owns Odachi blade.
    Now the Orc Turnip is weak, stop being like the event is just for Pr0, they use their time for a reason.

Yeah i spent so much time doing that :/ because i wanted that exclusive melee since i thought it would be better then it actually is now like Water or Hell melee in the event shop but no its much worst and like an ice cream dagger

I have to agreed with Dylan on this one.

Also the turnip is not really orc-related when it can heal....An orc staff would fit there.
    An ice cream melee is only, What? -200,-250 shells. Hunting orcs? -days.....off dedication.

We do not blame anyone but ask for some compensation. Imagine if you had worked for days and received a similar item to an icecream.

[fyi @dylan I saw some kid with your customs today]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AceFighter View Post
    [fyi @dylan I saw some kid with your customs today]
    His name is Matt which is another iFiler or probably asked someone to help him iFile

The orc turnip is so big, and why do you lick the turnip lol

Turnip has not much of a logic.....But like we said before it is very similar to the icecream melee. Possibly everything which is why we lick it too

Lol... the item is just used as a showing off item not even worth it to use it anywhere else, while the past events people have won way better items like the healing staff Ace is using in his profile picture

Also it's just enlarged from the turnip food. I feel like they could've put more effort in to the prize.

I dont meant to insult Howl at all but it seems like he didnt have much time to do the melee :/ or spend much time on it because the left, right and forward animation are missing and the healing button isnt even their its invisible..., you could make the turnip like the healing staff just replace the Gani since the turnip already has the size of a staff and it can spin

I would rather wait a week than have a melee that looks rushed just so they could give it out to the public.