Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Orc Turnip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Thats alot of gralats ozzy got just for killing orcs

- - - Updated - - -

Even if the melee was buffed i doubt anyone would use it if your top 10 on that list you probably have better items then a turnip
    Ozzy? Is that my 7 year old brother?

Turnips are delicious. I suggest it should be 8 damage with knockback or poison.

I googled...and no flower is related to orcs....

Some ideas of an orc staff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Thats alot of gralats ozzy got just for killing orcs

- - - Updated - - -

Even if the melee was buffed i doubt anyone would use it if your top 10 on that list you probably have better items then a turnip
    I used a mushroom knife. Dont judge
    Attached Images Attached Images

Howl could just change the turnip into a Healing staff because its big enough to wear on your back and it has 2 large sides to it and you can spin the melee by its green plant thingy

- - - Updated - - -

lol Dio the troller always gotta be one

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt even know we would get gralats i would happily give all my gralats back if it means the melee gets improve or changed into a healing staff

Even if we didn't use the melee a lot of these competitions give us a cool item to show off but this just looks ugly. I don't think anyone would even want it. If I knew it looked like that I might've not even done the contest.

Tbh. The Orc Axe and Head were the most spectacular.....And that were just the regular rewards.

Look at Nobe Blade is may not be that good but atleast it looks cool. It's whole different story with Orc Turnip, bad and looks horrible like seriously who wants to hit people with an oversized turnip.

Yeah if the exclusive melee was that i wouldn't of even got 7k in the first place and stayed at 3-4k because i still would of gotten it and the only reason i even got 7k was because of the melee, yeah the head and the hats were great but the prize not so much i do give props to all the admins that worked on this especially Howl its just the melee is disappointing :/ and kinda useless over all since someone could buy a cheap ice cream dagger

If staff are too busy, I'd be happy to make a different Orc melee.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Let's just wait for howl to see what he thinks...

That would be nice because a player could spend more time on it while the admins are busy most of the time, the prizes for the last couple of NPC killing contest involved having your own weapon made for you even though it took a while it was still good like the Nobe Blade