Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Orc Turnip

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I have the trophy to show off with i don't need this Melee, i never intended to show off in the first place all i wanted was something actually usable and no not a god like weapon just something that i could use like a healing staff, i will happily give u all my gralats Raine if you can make that change because i don't need Gralats there useless too me since i dont play that much and have all the guns i need
    If you dont play that much why do you even care about having a weapon
    Why even bother kill 7000 for it? Let someone else win you dont even need the turnip wanna know why?
    You Dont Play That Much
    If u dont play so much why do u want it
    why didnt you let someone else win who has been dying to get a heal weapon for their entire era life and that is ACTIVE instead of someone who complains and doesnt even play the game alot

Did you not understand what i said, the only thing i want is a healing weapon ever since the original Healing staffs were released and it does not matter if i don't play that much because many other people have won items that they don't even use or they just end up quitting.
    I want that weapon because i come back for the holidays or during events and if i have a healing weapon i wont need to actually go dig and buy food or anything like that

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    You selfish little brat what makes you think your gonna win just because your gang is good?

- - - Updated - - -

I cant wait till another gang beats iFreeze and maybe you guys will know how it feels to not be first for a change

I am not selfish...You assumed I was with iFreeze which isn't. And with I dont care I meant I care about the winners for that they weren't completely satisfied and I have worked with them during this event. As this topic is also related just to them. Am sorry for giving a wrong imagine before.

All of you guys are just targeting ozzy lol.

Target me, i do not care

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AceFighter View Post
    I am not selfish...You assumed I was with iFreeze which isn't. And with I dont care I meant I care about the winners for that they weren't completely satisfied and I have worked with them during this event. As this topic is also related just to them. Am sorry for giving a wrong imagine before.
    I assumed because the nobe staff picture

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    I assumed because the nobe staff picture
    that's 2013. It is 2 years later.