Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Turnip Weapon

Turnip Weapon

Hello everyone
    As people may know, the Orc Competition ended today with the reward being Gralats (depending on the amount of orcs we have killed)+EC+ a special Turnip Weapon.
    This Turnip weapon does 8 damage with knock back and heals 1hp by licking the turnip. This may seem similar to the weapon ice cream dagger which is very cheap and heals 1 hp, while also being a dagger. I am representing other players who got on the leader board and speaking on their behalf when I say, that we would like an alternative reward. If agreed, we will create it our selves, so you can easily update the graphics, and optionally the statistics. Changing it to be a healing staff, and not just a regular healing weapon would also be preferable.

The turnip weapon isn't that great, as its statistics are similar, if not a replica of the ice cream dagger. I personally and a few other members of the leaderboard dedicated time, only for the melee, so you can take back the gralats and EC if it means you will change the melee or improve it.
    We are not insulting Howl or any other admin who made this event in anyway however we may have done that in the words and actions we have done, we are deeply sorry if this is offensive. I've asked most of the leaderboard if they would use this and replace some of their weapons or have fun with it but all of them said they would only use it to show off, as it is worst then the healing staffs and equal to ice cream dagger

We do ASSUME that Howl did not have much time to finish this melee, as 3 of its animations are missing along with the healing button (the healing does work its just the button is invisible), and the contest was delayed so it may be to give him extra time. If we are wrong we are sorry, however the melee does not seem to be that great, it should at least be on par with healing staffs in the event shop, because of the past competition prizes like for example, the Nobe staff was a personally made staff for the winners and not something like ice cream dagger, we would have given plenty of time and be willing to wait if that was the truth but yet again we are sorry for our actions that may have annoyed you or angered you in some sort of way.

We do know that Howl may be busy and so will other admins so our plan is to ask our friend crd to make the graphics of the melee, however, an admin still has too update the scripts of a healing staff like Nobe staff or the staffs from the event shop to create the melee.
    We have discussed, and think that we could get the graphics done in less then a week if we get this approved. (The sooner the better, so spread the word!)
    We don't mind if the healing staff is the same as the ones in EC shop we would be happily satisfied with just the graphics change if the statistics change is too much of a stretch.
    Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 08-02-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Sounds good.
    I'm eager to know if I can make an incredible weapon for these deserving people.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Banned Sottocapo
    As i said if your in the top ten for killing orcs and got the weapon
    Be greatful you even got something
    Also if your in the top 10 i doubt you would use the turnip im positive you have better items than a turnip

Pictures?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Actually the weapon i used for killing Orcs was only a Kiwi blade and food so a healing staff would be much better as a reward, like i said most of us only spent lots of time and effort for that melee alone and nothing else so having this is a disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    Oh wow, uh, that's really... bad for a prize.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Oh wow, uh, that's really... bad for a prize.
    Agreed. Why a giant turnip?

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    The odachi katana doesn't seem that great either.

But i don't see how turnips relate to orcs that's all.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

I could have gotten more ec, gralats, shells even super rares with the amount of time i spent killing orcs, i expected way more than an unfinished disappointing turnip melee. Its actually kind of sad :/