Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you serious...

Ser said, "Would you complain if you won the item?"

I wouldn't complain, but the rest would. It's just unfair for an EC item to be raffled, especially a 200 ECs item. Just rename them RCs "Random Coins", because nowadays you don't earn them from Events.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Layerd what happened to working on countryside is countryside a code name for all ec items must go?

Quote Originally Posted by Layerd View Post
    To be honest I´m not shocked by your reaction - I kinda expected that most people don´t really think it through.

So you guys are complaining because one guy received a chemical gun?
    Just this alone is weird because you´re only complaining about the chem and not about the other items that were hosted but let´s leave that.

I wouldn´t really say he got it free because it was a reward of 2 combined events - a skill one (hide and seek) and then luck to be chosen 1/25.
    Requires alot of luck and skill to actually win that with 3500+ players online.

As I said I´m not surprised - however I am surprised that the guys who´re complaining in this thread don´t complain about other stuff.
    Yesterday we gave out 7000 Event Coins FREE and I didnt see anyone making threads. Nor did anyone make threads about the facebook share that hands out items that are nearly worth as much as the chemical gun. And those aren´t even given out in an actual event in the game.
    And no don´t try to come at me with the "This is advertisement"-argument. There are too many people using graal FB accounts for it to actually be a good way of advertisement.

The EC currency has been killed through the years due to fb shares and free ec stuff and no one said a word. I didnt see any staff or player complain about it ... But one. And guess what that was me.
    By now it is too late to stop it as ECs aren´t worth anything anymore. And now you guys complain because I do a single event and hand out a few items to not just those who have the best internet connection (thats what events are about these days).
    Have you guys ever seen someone complain about a RL lottery because someone just won 1 Million dollar and you have to work years for that much money? I doubt it.

However there is one thing I have to admit - I should have announced that this event was going down earlier so more people could participate. That is a fault of me and I didn´t think of that so my apology for that.

And now enough words of the panda - someone has to work countryside so you guys stop complaining about the next thing.

Farewell,
    -The Panda
    Either way, if i won everyone would get mad, if another guy won everyone else but him would be mad. Also the fact you compare it to a real life lottery is pointless. Anyone can play the lotto, so if you wanted to make it like the lottery then have everyone enter maybe 5 ec and they have a chance to win. Also what is the reason in giving this? The only thing it does is get everyone, BUT one person mad. It does nothing..

Today layerd did another raffle but instead it was for rares, this isnt that big of a deal since more people got the chance to participate and players knew ahead of time, but having 25 people entered to win high priced ec items isn't such a good idea
    Ive played era for 3 years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hades123 View Post
    Today layerd did another raffle but instead it was for rares, this isnt that big of a deal since more people got the chance to participate and players knew ahead of time, but having 25 people entered to win high priced ec items isn't such a good idea
    What do you mean it's a 'bad idea' to have a maximum of 25 slot capacity?

It's already a downfall that he's doing a 200EC gun giftaway just like that for any random pixel out there who either doesn't do events or only focuses on begging staffs for EC.

Quote Originally Posted by Layerd View Post
    Have you guys ever seen someone complain about a RL lottery because someone just won 1 Million dollar and you have to work years for that much money? I doubt it.

ehh in a lottery everyone can join and it isnt limited to any special amount so ur point is pretty invalid

Banned Sottocapo
    Update
    The guy who won chem gun actual is a pker
    The hamster thing was his 2cd account he transfered his items and stuff to his first account which has 2.2k hours

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Update
    The guy who won chem gun actual is a pker
    The hamster thing was his 2cd account he transfered his items and stuff to his first account which has 2.2k hours
    You know that makes me wonder if this guy used multiple accounts to increase his chance of winning, I looked up his gang and the account with 60 hours still exists so that would mean he probably didn't transfer
    Ive played era for 3 years

Zephlyn
    There are too many people complaining about it, it's just a game.
    Are you really very mad about a pixel game? Then I suggest to play other games.

Wow
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!