Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you serious...

Banned
    It's an Event Coin- i'd consider a raffle an event lol

To be honest I´m not shocked by your reaction - I kinda expected that most people don´t really think it through.

So you guys are complaining because one guy received a chemical gun?
    Just this alone is weird because you´re only complaining about the chem and not about the other items that were hosted but let´s leave that.

I wouldn´t really say he got it free because it was a reward of 2 combined events - a skill one (hide and seek) and then luck to be chosen 1/25.
    Requires alot of luck and skill to actually win that with 3500+ players online.

As I said I´m not surprised - however I am surprised that the guys who´re complaining in this thread don´t complain about other stuff.
    Yesterday we gave out 7000 Event Coins FREE and I didnt see anyone making threads. Nor did anyone make threads about the facebook share that hands out items that are nearly worth as much as the chemical gun. And those aren´t even given out in an actual event in the game.
    And no don´t try to come at me with the "This is advertisement"-argument. There are too many people using graal FB accounts for it to actually be a good way of advertisement.

The EC currency has been killed through the years due to fb shares and free ec stuff and no one said a word. I didnt see any staff or player complain about it ... But one. And guess what that was me.
    By now it is too late to stop it as ECs aren´t worth anything anymore. And now you guys complain because I do a single event and hand out a few items to not just those who have the best internet connection (thats what events are about these days).
    Have you guys ever seen someone complain about a RL lottery because someone just won 1 Million dollar and you have to work years for that much money? I doubt it.

However there is one thing I have to admit - I should have announced that this event was going down earlier so more people could participate. That is a fault of me and I didn´t think of that so my apology for that.

And now enough words of the panda - someone has to work countryside so you guys stop complaining about the next thing.

Farewell,
    -The Panda
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

Banned Sottocapo
    Im ok with that Daniel hamster guy having the chem gun
    Im not ok if he says he earned it by doing events
    Or if he doesnt even use it at all and he sucks at pk

Banned
    Why do you people like to act as if none of those kind of issues has exist before?

We have the forums for a reason, you've been working with it before its release, and you dare imply that there as not a single complain thread regarding the topics you've listed?

Let's look back to the past...

http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...ghlight=Raffle

Those 2 threads was looked up by a single world, which is Raffle. They contain lots of argumentative perspectives from different audiences and that clearly proves that there ARE indeed threads relating to the game being very bias towards many.

I've earned ALL of my EC items and when I saw the very first raffle had existed in the theaters, I was furious and most of us hoped it would be a once in a lifetime event. But no, it turned out to be a hoax.

Then there comes the next EC raffle which occurred in ET house, too obvious? I don't think so.

And then it comes down to this, another one where the winner gets rewarded a Chemical Gun. First introducing FB EC and Free EC was a huge deprive of actually working for their EC items, but you guys insisted on pleasing the community - something we can all agree on.

Then you implied that everyone deserves a chance of winning because only 1/3500 people can obtain that special item. I spent 1 month earning for a chemical gun and then you just immediately host one for no what reason? There's none at all.

If this is how Era would turn out to be, then I highly support those who rather AFK for Free EC than those getting items that doesn't require much contribution at all. H&S only consist of the given area hint; it's easy to accomplish. On the other hand, going on & then AFK for Free EC is tougher and actually requires you to be focus.

Overall, what point are you proving?
    Last edited by Star*; 08-03-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Why do you people like to act as if none of those kind of issues has exist before?

We have the forums for a reason, you've been working with it before its release, and you dare imply that there as not a single complain thread regarding the topics you've listed?

Let's look back to the past...

Maybe it´s just me but I dont see any connection to what I said - I complained about free EC and FB Shares and you get me threads for the raffle and presents?

You can however list as many threads you want even if they fit - thing is the EC currency isn´t worth alot anymore and one player winning a chemical gun through an actual event isn´t a reason to complain in my opinion. Every single one of you wouldn´t complain if you won anything.
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Layerd View Post
    Maybe it´s just me but I dont see any connection to what I said - I complained about free EC and FB Shares and you get me threads for the raffle and presents?

You can however list as many threads you want even if they fit - thing is the EC currency isn´t worth alot anymore and one player winning a chemical gun through an actual event isn´t a reason to complain in my opinion. Every single one of you wouldn´t complain if you won anything.
    What you did wasn't bad at all, especially now looking at the comparison to real life even more so.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Banned
    You think of us as the controversial version where we would actually deem not to make a complain just because one of us had 'won' it.

Ever heard of 'if the shoe fits' theory? Applying the same concept to what you've just posted brings up a fact that you only look at your own perspective just because someone has won it but chose not to complain about it.

I wanted to avoid this thread but apparently after reading what kind of nonsense you've just posted really pushed my buttons.

Also, I can guarantee that most of us hate what everyone has 'tried' to do for the game. It doesn't improve let along it only downgrades the game more by promoting the use of the systems you currently have.

Like seriously, a CG at this point of time? It would make complete sense if you did it BEFORE releasing the new items, but why do it now?

To be honest I´m not shocked by your reaction - I kinda expected that most people don´t really think it through.

So you guys are complaining because one guy received a chemical gun?
    Just this alone is weird because you´re only complaining about the chem and not about the other items that were hosted but let´s leave that.

I wouldn´t really say he got it free because it was a reward of 2 combined events - a skill one (hide and seek) and then luck to be chosen 1/25.
    Requires alot of luck and skill to actually win that with 3500+ players online.

As I said I´m not surprised - however I am surprised that the guys who´re complaining in this thread don´t complain about other stuff.
    Yesterday we gave out 7000 Event Coins FREE and I didnt see anyone making threads. Nor did anyone make threads about the facebook share that hands out items that are nearly worth as much as the chemical gun. And those aren´t even given out in an actual event in the game.
    And no don´t try to come at me with the "This is advertisement"-argument. There are too many people using graal FB accounts for it to actually be a good way of advertisement.

The EC currency has been killed through the years due to fb shares and free ec stuff and no one said a word. I didnt see any staff or player complain about it ... But one. And guess what that was me.
    By now it is too late to stop it as ECs aren´t worth anything anymore. And now you guys complain because I do a single event and hand out a few items to not just those who have the best internet connection (thats what events are about these days).
    Have you guys ever seen someone complain about a RL lottery because someone just won 1 Million dollar and you have to work years for that much money? I doubt it.

However there is one thing I have to admit - I should have announced that this event was going down earlier so more people could participate. That is a fault of me and I didn´t think of that so my apology for that.

And now enough words of the panda - someone has to work countryside so you guys stop complaining about the next thing.

Farewell,
    -The Panda
    layerd I was lucky to be one of those25 people could there be a little reward for the participants?
    Just being me.

honesty people did complain about the free ec and fb for awhile and thats why at one point in era there wasnt any free ec or fb ec for a long time maybe a couple months. and then some admin (idk who) did a free ec and then everyone kept spamming admins to do more and more and more and they gave in and did more free ec and fb ecs and yes the ec currency isnt worth a lot anymore because none of the admins CAN'T stop the high admins (only admins that can do free ec such as vendhin layerd snk) because they can't get punished because of their position and yet layerd you just complained about the ec currency isnt the same as it was and yet you do a raffle for ec items and you think that will help the case of the currency? and honestly if players arent good at events then maybe the should PRACTICE because there is a saying that practice makes perfect. and im 100% positive that at one point Yogy, xstarx, minky, oreos, sodapop, and all the other people who are looked at as "ec gods" didnt waltz into era and start winning events no they sucked at one point and you know what they did? they practiced events and got better at them and won them maybe these players who are "unlucky" shouldnt rely on luck and rely on skill and practice events by doing these things: joining EVERY event pm cash or for an ec and going to EVERY event hosting and try their hardest to win. you shouldnt give out ec items you are teaching the players to rely on admins to do everything for them they should try to take matters into their own hands and try to win. and yes if i won i wouldnt be complaining as much but frankly i would still complain i didnt earn the item i won and yet i didnt participate in that hide n seek thing because i wasnt online but you shouldnt spoon feed players ec and ec items and host 10+ ctf's a day that also ruins the ec currency you can just afk in ctf and win a piece and if you do that long enough boom you get a saber boom you get a chem and so on and so on what im saying is dont spoon feed players make them earn their keep and stop with these free ec's fb ec's fb raffles which i havent seen in awhile and this ec raffle thing that just happened and yet there is nothing we can do about it because he is layerd he is the only other scripter that is active besides snk that can do countryside which means he can do what he wants and not get punished as we obviously just saw.

Be Greatfull I never had more then 10 EC