Thread: Question about being jailed.

Question about being jailed.

If you have been jailed in the past, are you still able to be accepted for player relations or another administrator position? Thanks!

Rodeo
    Yes you are, but if you been jailed a lot you would have to make the best and I mean THE BEST application ever
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Although this will limit your ability in some way, yes, you still can be hired. People change.

Also yes, stray away from any warnings/being jailed in the future, and you should be fine!

Yes I've been jailed once and I've changed and never said anything wrong and never get warnings!

If you apply for PR and you were jailed once, it will take two months-one to become a PR but only with the best application you submitted, also do not spam the PR app. If no replies come, wait a month and then apply again.
    My Levels Thread

As mentioned above, Having a jailed record does decrease your chance of becoming hired.
    The staff team prefers players with clean records rather than players with warnings and jail time.
    Show the community that you are capable of handling such position by being mature and involved with the community.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

I've been jailed so many times. Sometimes it's for school related, so I must have to say one small bad word and BOOM jailed.

Anyways, the more jail history you have, the least chance you'll be PR.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!