Thread: Remove Angry Noobs

Angry Remove Angry Noobs

I hate them. Everyone hates them. They literally have no point in the game, and they're just annoying azz freaks who run around terrorizing innocent players because some douche "stole its mailbox". This feature of the game has messed up thousands of car missions and some people rely on them to pk and cause annoyance. Please remove them, they are annoying AF and pointless AF.

It's a good obstacle imo.

Why make everything easier for the players? Where the fun in that?
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Angry noobs <3

Banned
    You can make a army of angry noobs in southridge, I saw one and there were 100+ of them running toward to southridge bases and annoying pkers XD. Wish you should see them, Some got in mercy south hospital and recycle center and at the recycle center the newbies are having a hard time getting out of the area LOL, at least make them visible for 1 min if theres no enemy to chase.

Banned Sottocapo
    If its removed i can no longer gather an army and kill afk players or streakers

New Player = Noob
    If we removed every Noob in era then there would be no players in Era.

Noobs are just new players to the game and have no clue to what they're doing whatsoever.
    Time in era would stop and no progress would be made if there are new players in the game.
    If that happened, the rate of which people quit would surpass the rate of new people enter the game which would corrupt era.

In the era newspaper and car mission guide it says you're supposed to dodge obstacles etc etc, barrels noobs whatever

Maybe add civillians, they just walk with the purple pimp hat...Not sure if I had seen here in iera or original era from pc back in the early days.