Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Church

Staff is clearing out a lot of buildings. Probably planning for something big. New shops, New quests... And stuff like that.
    They're "Working On" something. I really hope it's new shops for weapons, melee, and other things. But mainly I'd love to see something along the lines of a "Price Table" where players can out in what they think the price is on an item and it will calculate into an average price for trading so people don't get scammed. just an idea. Probably really hard to do but, hey! Never stop trying.
    I'm not That Bad of luck

You owe me a Soda.... And your Soul

With love and hatred, JiNx*

So layerd furniture was moved to the mall so they can add a new church? Why not just leave it there?
    Same happened with other shops that moved to the mall, a lot buildings are closed.
    Try to work on one update at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    How about you guys stop hiring the wrong kind of people. Threads are popping up everywhere about people in the Staff being involved in favoritism and being unfair and you guys don't even bother investigating.

Same with LAT. The 2 new buildings (Era GO building and the New Church)don't really match with their surroundings.
    1.Era Go Building just drank the potion from Alice in wonderland and shrinked to its surroundings, nicely fitting into the atmosphere of start park.
    2.Im not sure who added this church in but if you guys didn't remember, this church was the same church back in 2014 xmas town.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Fish View Post
    1.Era Go Building just drank the potion from Alice in wonderland and shrinked to its surroundings, nicely fitting into the atmosphere of start park.
    2.Im not sure who added this church in but if you guys didn't remember, this church was the same church back in 2014 xmas town.
    storm made it
    Just being me.

Why do you need to get married at a church?

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

I remember the church is as the same one as Frosty Fall's Church. Married there once so I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    storm made it
    If Storm made it, I am sorry what I have said.
    Senpai must not notice me what I have said. :[
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!